Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bought Lidl peanut M&M's on Friday in Elgin but it was warm(ish) and they weren't very enjoyable so only had about half a packet. I've just went to the work van to grab something and picked the pack up. They're freezing cold and were absolutely glorious. Herein the joy ends. 

I now want more but CBA going to Lidl just for peanut M&M's to have to put them in the fridge etc.

I went to dump some bottles at the dump. But you have to make a booking to use the dump. They'd had this for Covid but not the last time I went to the dump. Funnily enough there has been a change of parties running this council since the last time I went to the dump. A surly jobsworth twat of a binman told me they'd had folk from Danderhall (in Midlothian Council) dumping their rubbish in the Edinburgh Council facility. Oh woe. 

Anyway f**k the Council- everyone bring your glass to Edinburgh and the large bins with the purple tops in areas that have tenements are for glass. The Council will never know you dumped your weegee/dundonian/aberdonian/borders bottles in them. 

I went to dump some bottles at the dump. But you have to make a booking to use the dump. They'd had this for Covid but not the last time I went to the dump. Funnily enough there has been a change of parties running this council since the last time I went to the dump. A surly jobsworth twat of a binman told me they'd had folk from Danderhall (in Midlothian Council) dumping their rubbish in the Edinburgh Council facility. Oh woe. 
Anyway f**k the Council- everyone bring your glass to Edinburgh and the large bins with the purple tops in areas that have tenements are for glass. The Council will never know you dumped your weegee/dundonian/aberdonian/borders bottles in them. 

86a6127b39f119d776e8c5e21c99602d.jpg

11 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Fits in a coat pocket and goes down like warm, syrupy silk, what's not to like?

Indeed, the wonderful 'half decker'. Ergonomically designed for the discerning connoisseur of this fine beverage to carry in a discreet manner. One in each pocket allows the carrier to go from nought to nawty en route to their chosen match/destination. A truly classic design.

On 18/05/2022 at 16:56, Rizzo said:

Colleague left work with a cheerful "Mind and cheer on the rangers tonight!" shouted in my door as he walked past.

No, I absolutely will fucking not.

Well this turned into a reasons to be cheerful in the end.

Screenshot_20221102-151508_WhatsApp.jpg

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

I had a very tiring day at work, got it, helped with the tea, and poured myself a very large whisky. Stretched over to grab the telly remote. And knocked over said glass of whisky.

Was it Glen Gone?

Folk who mumble something and then immediately put food in their mouths. 

Bonus kick in the knackers for those who do that circular motion with their hand when told "sorry, what?", and a further one if talking with their mouth full.