Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Most of my classmates (EK) were born in Bellshill or Ru'glen as they were the only maternities around, so being born there doesn't negate any accusations of weegieness.

Coatbridge? Open and shut case (tabernacle?) in the matter of weegieness m'lud.

8 hours ago, velo army said:

Most of my classmates (EK) were born in Bellshill or Ru'glen as they were the only maternities around, so being born there doesn't negate any accusations of weegieness.

Coatbridge? Open and shut case (tabernacle?) in the matter of weegieness m'lud.

There are those in my fair city that regard anything west of Lithgae as being suspiciously weegee.

On 08/02/2023 at 23:27, Cosmic Joe said:

It's the tight Scotsman stereotype* that gets my goat. Usually from some brexity c**t nursing a half pint of mild, who would run a mile at the prospect of buying a round of drinks. 

*I blame Harry Fucking Lauder

this x 10. In my experience, even someone at the table who happily takes drinks from those buying a round inc myself but has no intention of buying anyone drink in return, will trot this out in the same evening without a hint of embarrassment or iota of self awareness. 

15 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

Darvel! After watching chicken boss on a view from a terrace, I hope we stuff them on Monday night, arrogant tossers, ssurprised the owner pie man no popped up yet 

Jealous?

TV adverts from big companies like British Gas and their 'money saving engineers' using a major cost of living crisis to claim they want to help us save money*. And if Tesco wanted us to 'spend less' they'd ditch the Clubcard nonsense and offer those prices to everybody.

* Of course they don't.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Meant to be going out for a drink in Edinburgh tonight completely forgetting that the egg tossing was on today and it'll be full of LADS LADS LADS types out after it.

Jeans and sheux.

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

Meant to be going out for a drink in Edinburgh tonight completely forgetting that the egg tossing was on today and it'll be full of LADS LADS LADS types out after it.

That's trendy pubs in the city centre most of the time surely?

Oh those "jolly rugger fans, much nicer than those horrible football hooligans". Cnuts.