Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

30 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

People at international football matches who either wear a club shirt or wave a flag of a country which isn't playing

37 minutes ago, An Arab In Qatar said:

Currently at the Ahmad bin Ali stadium with my United top, Scotland flag and hoping for a Dylan Levitt cameo.

Don't think i will ever find out,been to hospital for tests but nothing came of it.Been having them for 10 years now,some worse than others.
You have my sympathies, I break out in hives from head to toe on random occasions and it's happened on and off since I was 18 (almost 52 now). Can go for years without it happening then suddenly have an outbreak. Also had tests but couldn't pinpoint the cause. Could (and occasionally have) scratched myself so hard that I've drawn blood. Itchy as f**k, have to take a few anti histamines then it just leaves me feeling knackered.ef16ad4d83e7f63dc0e05979d1c8caf0.jpg

Folk who go somewhere once and then change how they say the name of the place once they have been.

For example, folk who have been to Johannesburg. The second they are off the plane they talk about "Jo-burg". Why not just wear a badge saying you've been?

On I'm a Celebrity, Chris Moyles was talking about when he climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. He talked about going to "Killie" and losing weight.

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

You have my sympathies, I break out in hives from head to toe on random occasions and it's happened on and off since I was 18 (almost 52 now). Can go for years without it happening then suddenly have an outbreak. Also had tests but couldn't pinpoint the cause. Could (and occasionally have) scratched myself so hard that I've drawn blood. Itchy as f**k, have to take a few anti histamines then it just leaves me feeling knackered.ef16ad4d83e7f63dc0e05979d1c8caf0.jpg

Similar story, used to break out in a bright red itchy rash from head to toe every 3 years then it stopped at the age of 23. Fast forward a good few years and I caught Covid in September and back came the rash along with it. Same story with docs, no idea what causes it and cause it disappears of its own accord just have to take some anti histamines and wait for it to pass. Unpleasant to live with and look at until it does though.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Folk who go somewhere once and then change how they say the name of the place once they have been.

For example, folk who have been to Johannesburg. The second they are off the plane they talk about "Jo-burg". Why not just wear a badge saying you've been?

On I'm a Celebrity, Chris Moyles was talking about when he climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. He talked about going to "Killie" and losing weight.

No Killie pies in that one.

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I don't mind Jo-burg, much like LA. Anyone who says San Fran or Dam (for Amsterdam) should be drowned in sewage though.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
The World Cup forum filled with threads called "Group C" and "Group D" and the like as if I know which teams are in every group.

Do you not have a wallchart, man?

My age is in double figures, of course I don't.