Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No. I want mine formed for me in the shape of an egg with the potential promise of a bonus snack inside. 

Just buy a slab of cooking chocolate. You madman. 

When was the last time you got an easter egg with anything inside?

I don't think the wean ever got one, and he's a teenager now.

4 hours ago, BTFD said:

When was the last time you got an easter egg with anything inside?

I don't think the wean ever got one, and he's a teenager now.

Where do bairns become weans? 

I always had Alloa in the former part of the country. 

39 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Where's the salt and vinegar/salt and sauce boundaries? I live in the east and from the reaction I get when I ask for s+v I sometimes think I must have mispronounced it and asked for a plague kebab.

Probably West Lothian imo.

Amy Irons staged annoying cackling at Craig Levein's scripted 'yer da' shite patter on that Sacked in the Morning podcast.

Levein probably thinks she genuinely loves his cringeworthy exaggerated made up pish and thinks he is in with a shout of getting into her Ian Durrants.

Probably been said before, but a pttgoyn for me is all that made up shite for tourists to put on their Instatwat app - e.g. in Paris people putting "love locks" on the Pont Neuf making it heavy and unsafe, or idiot Americans rubbing Greyfriars Bobbys nose causing it to fall off.

image.png.f8905a3bb485f699a2fa0e149e428b9a.pngimage.png.bef5d70917c6109b641d468ce238b0e9.png

36 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Probably been said before, but a pttgoyn for me is all that made up shite for tourists to put on their Instatwat app - e.g. in Paris people putting "love locks" on the Pont Neuf making it heavy and unsafe, or idiot Americans rubbing Greyfriars Bobbys nose causing it to fall off.

image.png.f8905a3bb485f699a2fa0e149e428b9a.pngimage.png.bef5d70917c6109b641d468ce238b0e9.png

You're right but have to admit to having done this one in Verona.

Verona's Juliet statue removed after continued damage by ...

Our freezer is just the wee tiny one on top of a wee tiny fridge so it's always rammed, especially as I'm into cocktails and always want ice handy. The PTTGOMN is no matter what I take out of it, there never seems to be any more space when shutting slamming the door.

41 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

idiot Americans rubbing Greyfriars Bobbys nose causing it to fall off.

Doesn't help that tour guides encourage them to do it, telling them it's an old tradition.

Aye, dates all the way back to 2015 or thereabouts.

If somebody wants to start a crowdfund to wire the statue up to the mains, I'd be happy to contribute.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Don't go to New York FFS.

Charging Bulls Wall St, NYC | Charging bull, Bull, Journey