Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry, this isn’t related to Welsh perverts but it’s petty and annoys me. In my accounting app, it autocorrects labour to Labour and matt to Matt. Probably not a problem or most but every time I write up a quote I have to make several references to matt, not Matt, paint and what my labour, not Labour, will cost you. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry, this isn’t related to Welsh perverts but it’s petty and annoys me. In my accounting app, it autocorrects labour to Labour and matt to Matt. Probably not a problem or most but every time I write up a quote I have to make several references to matt, not Matt, paint and what my labour, not Labour, will cost you. 

Sounds like the sort of app that would be developed by a Welsh pervert tbh.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Sounds like the sort of app that would be developed by a Welsh pervert tbh.

There’s also one field where you put addresses etc that randomly doesn’t put a capital letter at the start. You’re probably quite right. Wouldn’t be surprised to find Ian Watkins running QuickBooks from behind bars.

If Ian Watkins had somehow been behind the UX design of web pages that want you to input a six-digit code that they send to your phone into a textbox, but then don't give the textbox focus, I wouldn't be surprised.

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you’re using it on a tablet it may just be your autocorrect overriding the formatting…just saying….that better, @RuMoore ?

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Unlikeable and weird…well, yes.

It's not that deep, just a little thing I noticed language wise you sometimes do. I'm sure it's perfectly innocent and generally speaking from what I've seen you post i think you're a good dude.

40 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

It's not that deep, just a little thing I noticed language wise you sometimes do. I'm sure it's perfectly innocent and generally speaking from what I've seen you post i think you're a good dude.

RUKidding, I think I’ll cry….been beat up all morning on the Raith thread and now this…

Just glad we can all have fun without going nuts…well, at least most of us…cheers!

10 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

@kingjoey Aldi seem to have stopped stocking their magnificent maple glazed gammon crisps. Replaced them with roast beef and horseradish, which are delicious but not quite as nice

Haven't been able to get for a wee while now. Horseradish is part of the Devil's diet.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The whole Mumsnet thing was blown massively out of proportion.

"The boss said he was desperate to fill space, maybe this brief raid on my favourite hangout for middle-ages moaning fannies will do"

(works either way)

https://www.mumsnet.com/talk/mumsnet_classics/1875847-Do-you-dunk-your-penis

We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.

Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing.

13 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

There’s also one field where you put addresses etc that randomly doesn’t put a capital letter at the start. You’re probably quite right. Wouldn’t be surprised to find Ian Watkins running QuickBooks from behind bars.

He's dead mate

MMo2gdP7JieQZq3be-ZtJUVV3-6cScqJoG6o4t2jNoo.jpg.7bbdd9b5b1f2c2ac02159e4da50d9e46.jpg

10 hours ago, scottsdad said:

@kingjoey Aldi seem to have stopped stocking their magnificent maple glazed gammon crisps. Replaced them with roast beef and horseradish, which are delicious but not quite as nice

There was such a thing as maple glazed gammon crisps ?  And I’ve missed it ?!?!    😫