Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

If, for example, your particular type of weird was to involve fellating barnyard animals and digging up cadavers every time there is a full moon, I'd reckon a few folk might consider that........err...........kinda weird.

^^^^ But you don't do that anymore, do you?

56 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

If, for example, your particular type of weird was to involve fellating barnyard animals and digging up cadavers every time there is a full moon, I'd reckon a few folk might consider that........err...........kinda weird.

Live and let live imo 

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

What if you only do one of these things?

12 hours ago, velo army said:

Going to book a flight to Amsterdam on KLM website from Aberdeen. £169. I then twig that I've picked return instead of one way. I fix it and the price jumps up by £50. 

Arseholes.

Have you got a vpn? They're crafty fuckers and know you're interested so will hike prices the more times you log on from same ip address particularly if you've looked at it a few times.

13 hours ago, velo army said:

Going to book a flight to Amsterdam on KLM website from Aberdeen. £169. I then twig that I've picked return instead of one way. I fix it and the price jumps up by £50. 

Arseholes.

Aye delete cookies and start again

51 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I was in Glasgow today. A guy with a cart was selling Rangers/Newcastle half and half scarves, and people were buying them. 

Rangers supporters' big team found

3 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Hatefull 8 is a bloody great watch too. Love to stick it on on a snowed off day! First snow of the year I'll always watch the Thing though. 

What do you do if you hear thunder? Pop on Dunston Checks In?

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I was in Glasgow today. A guy with a cart was selling Rangers/Newcastle half and half scarves, and people were buying them. 

According to the score, it should have been 67% Newcastle 

People generally. But in particular work colleagues/ friends / family / associates that don't reply to messages that are clearly setup for a reply or feedback of sorts.  

As time passes, I do realise I'm the common denominator!

Also, those paper instructions that the manufacturers have to stuff into boxes containing medication. Does anyone actually read them?! 

Apologies if these have already been mentioned. Rant over.

5 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

People generally. But in particular work colleagues/ friends / family / associates that don't reply to messages that are clearly setup for a reply or feedback of sorts.  

Also, those paper instructions that the manufacturers have to stuff into boxes containing medication. Does anyone actually read them?! 

I have a different issue with a handful of family members and one friend who do something in texts / e-mails / Facebook Messenger that does my nut in. They do it all the time… does anyone else encounter this,  here’s an example…

Say you are trying to arrange a meet-up, and you text them saying something like ‘weather looks rubbish, so want to meet at Braehead or Silverburn maybe, whichever you fancy, grab a coffee?’. They reply ‘sounds great, see you there’.

You think ‘answer the fcuking simple question first cunto… Braehead or Silverburn, then we can move on to a time’.

Just me? I sometimes think about replying ‘aye, see you there’, and wait to see if they text back saying ‘see you where?’.

13 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Agree with the second part. Also, why is it I always open the box at the end which is blocked by the folded paper?