Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

When someone you are on the phone to starts looking for something, like some info relating to why you are calling and they make that noise.... "tch tch tch tch tchhhhhh". Sometimes they make a wee tune out of it. 

Silence is fine m8. 

Call centre staff are timed on silence on calls. 

4 hours ago, Crawford said:

Two toilets in the house and yet any time I sit down for a shite you can guarantee someone is at the door saying they really need to go.

Aye, go to the fucking moon.

Two bogs?

chewin-the.gif.bc0b6504c5521e110778c0f51a3bf0ae.gif

there were 6 of us in the house and one cludgie. The family motto was "who's in the bog?". At least the seat was never cold. 

20 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Call centre staff are timed on silence on calls. 

Last instance wasn't a call centre but that maybe explains the reflex to do it. People with experience of such shitty employment practices moving elsewhere...

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Two bogs?

chewin-the.gif.bc0b6504c5521e110778c0f51a3bf0ae.gif

there were 6 of us in the house and one cludgie. The family motto was "who's in the bog?". At least the seat was never cold. 

We just moved in December. Last place had 1 toilet and like yourself, there were 6 of us.

I think that why it's more annoying now than ever before.

A medication I'm on has been out of stock and I ran out a few days ago. Not a medication you're supposed to stop cold turkey, so I'm experiencing some pretty brutal withdrawal. Thankfully just had a message saying it's back in stock and I can pick it up this afternoon.

3 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

A medication I'm on has been out of stock and I ran out a few days ago. Not a medication you're supposed to stop cold turkey, so I'm experiencing some pretty brutal withdrawal. Thankfully just had a message saying it's back in stock and I can pick it up this afternoon.

Hopefully your, er, secretions will stop soon. 

6 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

It's beer, isn't it Craig?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 minute ago, velo army said:

@BFTD don't you fucking dare.

I've been using P&B to discharge my effluent for more than a decade.