Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Ally's honest man
See yesterday? I went to the McDonalds in Stevenston and it was fairly busy, the queue was right to the door. Anyway, there was one big queue and when you got to the frint you branched off to one of the tills. However, some wee McDonalds guy came to us and directed us to individual till queues. Anyway, I got stuck behind 2 families who were ordering Happy Meals and as a result all the people who were behind me in the original queue would have been served well before me. I got annoyed when the person 2 behind me in the original queue got served and I was still behind the same 2 families who were taking an eternity.

So I got fed up and walked away and went to the Subway at the Whittlets Roundabout instead.

Do you understand?

I was not amused.

Oh i understand all too well and being a plain cheeseburger eater they cant even get that right. No wonder they work in McDonalds absolute idiots.

Stevenston McDonalds really is the twilight zone.

Oh i understand all too well and being a plain cheeseburger eater they cant even get that right. No wonder they work in McDonalds absolute idiots.

Stevenston McDonalds really is the twilight zone.

In fairness plain cheeseburger eaters deserve everything they get.

It's the ketchup, mustard, pickle and dehy-onion that makes the McDonalds burger what it is.

There is a girl sitting in the next bank of desks in the computing lab I'm in who is trying to explain something to a mate of hers.

I'm pretty sure she has used the word "basically" 379 times in the past 14.3 seconds.

I fucking hate that word :angry:

I am in a computing lab right now and 2 people have came in sitting 2 computers down from me and havent stopped laughing since they came in 7 minutes ago now. I mean ffs grow the hell up and let me get on with my essay :angry:

Guest Ally's honest man
In fairness plain cheeseburger eaters deserve everything they get.

It's the ketchup, mustard, pickle and dehy-onion that makes the McDonalds burger what it is.

GADZ YON WOULD GIE YE THE BOAK

Look door to door sales lady I'm holding my baby and my puppy just legged it out the front door-do you think it's a good time to talk to me?

Oh your from Weatherseal- don't come back-you're as welcome as the Jo-Ho's!

The new traffic lights which replaced the mini rountabout at Caladonian Street are an utter pain in the ass. Took 20mins to do what used to be a 10 min journey due to delays at the traffic lights!

Had an absolutely shite day at school and i've got 3 bits of homework for tomorrow :(

I hate 5th year

:lol:

Ah, 5th year. Work, work, and more fucking work.

It's exactly the same in 6th year, only you don't actually do it... :ph34r: