Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Monumental f**k up. Put on a coupon for some games yesterday on Bet Fred.  Southampton and Marseille to win; Nice vs Lyon +0.5 goals in the first half; Man City and League Cup Final games over 2.5 goals. So obviously lost. To expound matters I’ve inadvertently clicked an ‘all in’ option the Bet Fred have. £80.84 down the drain, although I wouldn’t have complained if it won...

32 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Monumental f**k up. Put on a coupon for some games yesterday on Bet Fred.  Southampton and Marseille to win; Nice vs Lyon +0.5 goals in the first half; Man City and League Cup Final games over 2.5 goals. So obviously lost. To expound matters I’ve inadvertently clicked an ‘all in’ option the Bet Fred have. £80.84 down the drain, although I wouldn’t have complained if it won...

Sare yin m8. I had Moult to score and Celtic to win yesterday. Thought it was fucked after Gordon's point blank save then he rattled the post with the free kick at the very end :lol:

19 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Sare yin m8. I had Moult to score and Celtic to win yesterday. Thought it was fucked after Gordon's point blank save then he rattled the post with the free kick at the very end :lol:

I was seething at that and Leigh Griffiths whacking the post rather than slotting past the keeper a bit earlier :lol:

Edited by jagfox99

48 minutes ago, throbber said:

The German team who’s name escapes me who were playing Hertha Berlin yesterday conceded in the 91 st Minute and cost me out of £150.

On Saturday Scunthorpe were he only team to let me down for £300.

FC Stalag 44?