Rugby Union

kiwififer

Thanks. Narrow win/possible defeat, hammering, and narrow win/possible defeat then?

Nailed it in one.

Does anyone have any idea who has the state of origin TV rights for the UK? Thought it was Sky Sports but couldn't see the game in the listings.

Does anyone have any idea who has the state of origin TV rights for the UK? Thought it was Sky Sports but couldn't see the game in the listings.

I don't know sorry but if you are looking to mark it in the calendar. Game 1 was last night, Game 2 is on 18th June and Game 3 is on 9th July.

Nailed it in one.

Premier Sports I would guess - they have the rights to all the other NRL games.

Glasgow and Edinburgh freeze season ticket prices for next season. You can renew from today up until July 4th.

Hopefully it'll encourage more folk to buy season tickets. Certainly it's good value. I think mine was £160 or £170 for the North stand. I'll know for sure when I go online to renew later. 14 games for that is great value.

Edited by Northsea80

Getting a bit edgy for the Warriors game on Saturday. Gonna be a tough one to call, Leinster are favourites, but a Glasgow win wouldn't be a huge upset. Agreewith previous comments wrt Finn Russell - he's a cracking prospect, and hopefully will have a great summer with Scotland.

Incidentally, anyone know when tickets go on sale for the Autiumn Internationals?

6th of June the season passes go on sale for those who bought them for the autumn tests and six nations then two weeks later they go on general sale. Imagine individual tickets on sale also.

14-12 to Leinster against Glasgow at half time, Glasgow have dominated most of the possession and territory but can't turn that into trys. Russell has kicked 4 from 4 so far, including one from near halfway right on the whistle.

Gutted that BOD had to go off early on, farewell to one of the best players ever.