Pregnancy And Parenting

So far so good, feeding is the one stumbling block. She basically wants to feed constantly in the night, but falls asleep as soon as she attaches. I personally would prefer to bottle feed but my wife is determined to persevere with breast feeding though it's proving to be less than easy.

Edit: also she hates lullabies. Only song that calms her down is an old radio advert theme song for a window company that I found myself deliriously singing to her last night, but it really calms her down.

The only song that settled the boy for the first few months of his life was John Legend - All of Me. :lol:

The only song that settled the boy for the first few months of his life was John Legend - All of Me. :lol:

Did you have to sing it twice?

Baby girl born this morning. My wife was in the hospital overnight anyway for high blood pressure when she texted at around 7 to ask if I could sack off work and come be with her. By the time I got in she had been moved to the delivery room and was starting to push. Baby born at 7:55.

Bit at a loss as to how it happened that quickly!

Pretty sure my baby shares her birthday with Aberdeen football club so pretty pleased all round.

Congratulations, jmothecat!

Been a long night so far. Middle ones temp sky high. She's been up since midnight, finally cooling down.

My youngest was up all night too. The cousin was round yesterday to try and give him chickenpox. Think it worked.

Two week incubation on chicken pox.

Yes, the wife was saying that. No spots yet but last night was fucking murder. I'm just going in to work now. If that happens again tonight I think I'll be working from home tomorrow.

My child is no longer 2/3s of the way here and is actually now 6 months old. 

He's an absolute gentleman.

HE LIVES! AND HAS PROCREATED!!!

God help us all.

Reading Saintee -1

Scary Bear - 3

Rowan - 2

Reina - 2

Mrs M (Lm) - 1

Swarley - 2

Mozza - 1

Skyline Drifter - 2

die hard doonhamer - 2

scottsdad - 1

Bobby Skidmarks - 1

Weirdcal - 1

Mallo_Madrid -2

Shuggie - 3 (Shuggie_Murray7)

lightscamera - 2

nelsjfc - 2

G_Man1985 - 2

energyzone - 2

Gaz -2

milton75 -1

mozam76 -1

gav-ffc - 1

pub car king - 2

bobby carlos - 2

Nelly 78 - 1

Desp - 1

Sparky88 - 1

8MileBU - 1

James Keatings, a.k.a.The Lochend Brazil - 1

Dee Dee - 2

Septentrional Wasp - 1

madwullie - 2

KiwiDB - 1

K.T. (Kid Twist) - 1

mattydfc93 - 1

The Woolshed - 1

Ally - 2 x 1/2

11thHour - 2

Le Tout P'ti Fc - 1

panddarilla - 2

WeAreElgin - 2

KnightswoodBear - 2

RoversMad - 1

DarkBlues62 - 1

endieinreekie - 1

killienick - 2

jmothecat - 1

banana - 2

carpetmonster - 1

Deefiant - 3

SlipperyP - 2

Ando - 3

Penny Lane - 1

Sweet Pete - 1

bambino7 -1 + 1/2

Anonymous Spider - 1

Glen Medeiros - 1

the snudge - 1

Bear in Sweden - 2

Scotty79 - 1

stimpy -1

Rugster - 2/3

Aberdeen Warrior - 2/3

LoonsYouthTeam - 2/3

19QOS19 - 1/3

BoobyMann - 2/3

Running total - 91 + 4 x 2/3 + 3 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Grandchildren:

JG - 5

Romeo - 2

Keithgy - 1

heedthebaa - 3

Raidernation - 1

supermik - 1

printer - 1

Eednud - 1

Archie - 1

scottsdad - 2/3

Grand total - 107 + 5 x 2/3 + 3 x 1/2 + 1 x 1/3

Congratulations mattydfc93. List updated

Edited by Jacksgranda

My child is no longer 2/3s of the way here and is actually now 6 months old.

He's an absolute gentleman.

:lol:

Congrats. What did you call him?!

Seriously cannot find a boy's name we both like. The girl's name has been picked for years but just can't choose a boy's. "Choose" is probably a misleading word as that would suggest we have a list! We have zilch. The only name I really like is the name of my cousin's boy :( What's worse is that I find out the sex on May 11th as I'm hoping for a wee girl. The missus doesn't want to find out though so she needs to have a boy's name picked by then or she'll be able to tell by my lack of enthusiasm for picking a boy's name thereafter, that it's a girl :lol:

:lol:

Congrats. What did you call him?!

Seriously cannot find a boy's name we both like. The girl's name has been picked for years but just can't choose a boy's. "Choose" is probably a misleading word as that would suggest we have a list! We have zilch. The only name I really like is the name of my cousin's boy :( What's worse is that I find out the sex on May 11th as I'm hoping for a wee girl. The missus doesn't want to find out though so she needs to have a boy's name picked by then or she'll be able to tell by my lack of enthusiasm for picking a boy's name thereafter, that it's a girl :lol:

Pete's a nice name...