Quick Question Thread

DON'T cross the Kincardine Bridge though, take a left onto the Clackmannan Bridge. Once you get to. Kinross you will join the M90 where you can continue on to Perth or Dundee. Depends where you're actually planning on going?

I'd double check Traffic Scotland before you set off anywhere though as a lot of the Stirlingshire/Perthshire routes were affected by floods yesterday.

Going to Elgin - just so long as i get on the M90 or into Perth i will know where i am as i have done that journey many times. Not familiar with anywhere near Kincardine or Falkirk etc, would that route you say take me near the old TITP site from one of the back roads? I remember one year i came from Glasgow on a bus and think it went around that area and took us in a different way from what I'm used to

How good would it be if there was a Parisian style massacre right in the middle of this X factor shite?

I would genuinely wear an ISIS tshirt with pride if they slaughtered Bono live on stage at this upcoming Paris gig.

c**t of a man.

What's happened to TabbyDave? I kind of miss his page of quotes replying to the previous pages posts.

Been busy. Got a few weeks of posts to catch up on, so no doubt there's a page or two of replies heading your way :thumsup2

He is having a gastric band fitted.

Not just banned, but gastric banned. A lesson I will never forget.

Anyway, saw the Gastric band open for Fatboy Slim in '98, etc.

He's been swallowed up by Grimbo inc.

Pretty sure I could still type with that going on, but we'll see. He kens where I stay if he wants to give it a try :babe2

I would genuinely wear an ISIS tshirt with pride if they slaughtered Bono live on stage at this upcoming Paris gig.

c**t of a man.

And then all of his money going to charity would be the icing on the cake, and surely what he would have wanted