Quick Question Thread

Has anyone else had someone "like" one of their tweets and when you try to see who it was it says "no users"? Has happened to me a few times now

Happens all the time, not just on my tweets but when I look at who has liked other peoples tweets as well, if it's not been retweeted I think it's just a glitch to be honest.

If it's been retweeted and then says it the people that have liked it may have their settings changed to private. But aye think it's a pretty common thing.

Happens all the time, not just on my tweets but when I look at who has liked other peoples tweets as well, if it's not been retweeted I think it's just a glitch to be honest.

If it's been retweeted and then says it the people that have liked it may have their settings changed to private. But aye think it's a pretty common thing.

Ah I get what you mean. Cheers for reply. Mines is set to private so I figured I would be able to see anyone who liked tweets etc but as you say maybe if theirs is private it doesn't show

You have never uttered a meaningful phrase in your life.

Ah I get what you mean. Cheers for reply. Mines is set to private so I figured I would be able to see anyone who liked tweets etc but as you say maybe if theirs is private it doesn't show

When looking at another person's tweet I saw a tweet and clicked on the user they send it to. The twitter handle and bio suggested it was you. Thankfully I'm not a middle aged creep (take your pick from here) and did not masturbate furiously to your picture

When looking at another person's tweet I saw a tweet and clicked on the user they send it to. The twitter handle and bio suggested it was you. Thankfully I'm not a middle aged creep (take your pick from here) and did not masturbate furiously to your picture

Small world eh? Hope the pic didn't put you off your dinner!

I've had this before with them, flybe. Just check in at the self service and it will give you the option to print a boarding card there. Failing that, a member of staff will square you away.

Have a good flight.

Flybe's website is an utter clusterfuck. Got a flight tomorrow morning. Got a PDF for my boarding card. Will it "scan", or do I need to go and find a printer on a Sunday?

Easiest just to pick it up at the airport from a machine or the desk, they don't charge. The PDF should scan though.

The Redhead81 that I found on Twitter was a "late 20s gay male who is interested in all things sex", which explains why Fudge didn't do any furious masturbating.

The profile pic put me off my lunch, so well played to our resident Redhead.