Quick Question Thread

Apparently lighter fluid has a shitload of uses from removing rust, removing gum from hair, cleaning floors, clothing stains removal, removing sticky labels, cleaning tiles, removing skidmarks (if only) . 

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Apparently lighter fluid has a shitload of uses from removing rust, removing gum from hair, cleaning floors, clothing stains removal, removing sticky labels, cleaning tiles, removing skidmarks (if only) . 

Similarly, there is a book about 1,000 uses of vinegar - but at the end of the day, the only thing c***s use it for is for ruining chips.

WjTDpH6.gif

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do snails shag? There's a couple on my front wall that seem to be "connected" and one appears to be doing a shit at the same time.

Sounds like standard Dundee TBH.

What does that have to do with your question about snails?

I remember the subject being discussed before but I can't remember if there was an actual thread.

What's the opinion on age gaps? Got chatting to a girl at work the other day, and we are arranging to go for lunch and a few drinks next week. I'm 22 and she's about to turn 30 in a fortnight. Too much of a gap, or perfectly fine?

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

I remember the subject being discussed before but I can't remember if there was an actual thread.

What's the opinion on age gaps? Got chatting to a girl at work the other day, and we are arranging to go for lunch and a few drinks next week. I'm 22 and she's about to turn 30 in a fortnight. Too much of a gap, or perfectly fine?

Does she have an Auntie?

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Not looking up the thread deprives us of one of P&B's most surreal moments:

RIP @turboshandy

Not looking up the thread deprives us of one of P&B's most surreal moments:
RIP [mention=645]turboshandy[/mention]

The search function on the app is pretty useless or I may have looked it up.