Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Why has ICTFC wife been banned/left?

I actually thought he/she was a fairly advanced AI chatbot sent to PnB to be dumbed down and therefore able to move more inconspicuously to whatever was their end goal. 

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

No idea, but I assumed she was Oaksoft if that means anything.

Dunno about that, but there was something odd about that account. Like they'd signed up with the plan of playing nice for a while before suddenly veering into fascist rhetoric/gender bollocks/support for St Mirren/holocaust denial.

I'm guessing they were daft enough to sign in from the same IP address as their other account(s).

7 hours ago, BTFD said:

I dunno; female poster mysteriously disappears? I can think of posters more likely to be responsible.

Waffenthinmint's body count increases

I've got Bruce Springsteen at Murrayfield in a couple of weeks, but I need to take the car to get back to Glasgow for the kids after the gig.  Any suggestions of somewhere to park that isn't a million miles away and is the right side to get back to Glasgow?

33 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've got Bruce Springsteen at Murrayfield in a couple of weeks, but I need to take the car to get back to Glasgow for the kids after the gig.  Any suggestions of somewhere to park that isn't a million miles away and is the right side to get back to Glasgow?

Spooky. That is the current topic on the Signal chat with my mates (yes, I used the plural). Thoughts were parking outside Edinburgh, Ingliston or Gyle way, and using the tram. 

40 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Park and ride from Edinburgh Park train station best bet id say.