The New Raith Rovers Thread

Certainly not with this attitude.... I think we need to gives ourselves a slap... Why you not going because it's Rangers???? For one we are at home so all the money goes to us. Secondly as mentioned if we are ever going to get a result off them then this is it, on the back of a fantastic run and Rangers have been showing cracks recently. The club needs as much support as possible so get a grip and get behind the rovers.

:lol:

To echo the comments above, anyone not going to this because it's against "them" needs to give themselves a serious shake. Our boys have worked their socks off to get us into the position we are in now and have produced some outstanding results, we only have 2 home league matches left and they need and deserve all of the support we can give them.

How many of those staying away were happy to snap up tickets for the Ramsdens Cup final?

Exactly. Grow a pair and get to the game.

Maybe you should practice what you preach

To echo the comments above, anyone not going to this because it's against "them" needs to give themselves a serious shake. Our boys have worked their socks off to get us into the position we are in now and have produced some outstanding results, we only have 2 home league matches left and they need and deserve all of the support we can give them.

How many of those staying away were happy to snap up tickets for the Ramsdens Cup final?

Season ticket holder but won't be going, because it's against them and everything that surrounds it

Don't know what the Ramsden Cup has to do with it,there were cnuts snapped at tickets for the cup final that go to the Rovers once in blue moon much like when all big games come around

Do people think not attending Starks next week is going to hurt Rangers? It's going to help them if anything. It is, however going to hurt the Rovers massively. Not sure why people are choosing not to go to it really. I have been to every game against them since they got relegated and not witnessed a single piece of trouble. Regardless of who we're playing, every penny you pay next week goes to the rovers, not Rangers, so why wouldn't you go and support your team who have worked extremely hard to get us in this situation and spur the team on to victory?

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Certainly not with this attitude.... I think we need to gives ourselves a slap... Why you not going because it's Rangers???? For one we are at home so all the money goes to us. Secondly as mentioned if we are ever going to get a result off them then this is it, on the back of a fantastic run and Rangers have been showing cracks recently. The club needs as much support as possible so get a grip and get behind the rovers.

Do people think not attending Starks next week is going to hurt Rangers? It's going to help them if anything. It is, however going to hurt the Rovers massively. Not sure why people are choosing not to go to it really. I have been to every game against them since they got relegated and not witnessed a single piece of trouble. Regardless of who we're playing, every penny you pay next week goes to the rovers, not Rangers, so why wouldn't you go and support your team who have worked extremely hard to get us in this situation and spur the team on to victory?

Well first up I already have a season ticket, so my not going to the Rangers games doesn't cost the club anything.

I don't go to them (or games against Celtic) just because I have no interest in doing so, I go to football for enjoyment and I don't enjoy the games or the atmospheres against the old firm. I used to go, in the 90s, which meant I at least got to the league cup final, but I missed the Challenge Cup win and don't regret it at all. Nor will I regret missing it if we beat them again next Saturday.

(Actually I think I might be working anyway, though I could have changed that if I'd particularly wanted to.)

Moobs or nads, I shit you not I've been thinking about rocking a cleavage for yonks, slutty barmaid style, ken.

I was talking Cajones, but if your moobs are impressive and empowering then go with that.

Either way, they'll make you brave enough to withstand some orange songs and inebriated sevconians.

Maybe you should practice what you preach

Season ticket holder but won't be going, because it's against them and everything that surrounds it

Don't know what the Ramsden Cup has to do with it,there were cnuts snapped at tickets for the cup final that go to the Rovers once in blue moon much like when all big games come around

I'll be there, unlike your good self.

It is strange people saying they aren't going due to the hostile atmosphere, but they were happy to deal with that when a cup was at stake.

Nope, like I said.

Edited by Yoss

I wouldn't criticise anyone who doesn't go to the games against them. I've been to all the home games against them but there is nothing remotely enjoyable about them. The atmosphere is always sinister when walking to the ground and then you have the usual sectarian nonsense throughout the match. Something that will be even worse this time because of us giving up the main stand. Then there is the fact that the games are not even competitive. For this match there is also the added drawback that they might even win the league. I will be going but if there was one fixture this season I had to miss it would be this one.

Edited by Martin Nelson

Coming out of wind-up mode for a minute, Rangers do have some deeply unpleasant fans and if people don't want to share a stadium with them then fair enough.

We're practically home and dry with regards to making the play-offs, so the next time the players will really, really need the support of the fans will be the play-offs.

However, it would be nice to get a decent crowd (Rovers fans) in for these last two home games. I think I'll probably try and make the last game of the season at Livi too.

Coming out of wind-up mode for a minute, Rangers do have some deeply unpleasant fans and if people don't want to share a stadium with them then fair enough.

We're practically home and dry with regards to making the play-offs, so the next time the players will really, really need the support of the fans will be the play-offs.

However, it would be nice to get a decent crowd (Rovers fans) in for these last two home games. I think I'll probably try and make the last game of the season at Livi too.

It would be typical of the Kirkcaldy public to take a look at the table and decide that there is no point attending either of the two games remaining because we are already safely in the play offs.

I fucking love Ray.

Today was an awesome support to be in. One of those where it felt like everyone was singing.

The vocal support was incredible - I was on the halfway line filming the game (surrounded by Morton support) and all I could hear was Rovers.

Even though there was an impressive 200 or so in the Rovers section (and visiting fans tend to make more noise than the larger home support) all the players and management remarked on it on the way home :-).

It's certainly much appreciated, and makes a real difference....

The vocal support was incredible - I was on the halfway line filming the game (surrounded by Morton support) and all I could hear was Rovers.

Even though there was an impressive 200 or so in the Rovers section (and visiting fans tend to make more noise than the larger home support) all the players and management remarked on it on the way home :-).

It's certainly much appreciated, and makes a real difference....

We just need to get more people along to games. Especially if we make the play offs. Yes I know lol. Everyone one of us has to get right behind the team

Well first up I already have a season ticket, so my not going to the Rangers games doesn't cost the club anything.

I don't go to them (or games against Celtic) just because I have no interest in doing so, I go to football for enjoyment and I don't enjoy the games or the atmospheres against the old firm. I used to go, in the 90s, which meant I at least got to the league cup final,

Same