The New Raith Rovers Thread

Losing that much money in a season with Hearts, Hibs and Rangers in the league, as well as a televised cup tie at Ibrox, is worrying.

Just how much were we paying the likes of Nade, Scott and Conroy?

Are these accounts not to 30 June 2015 and so reflect the results of Murray's last season?

Yes, the financial results are from Murray's last season. So, the compo for Murray was possibly included in that season's financial results. However, we had good season ticket sales and Hearts, Hibs and Rangers were in the league, so you'd have thought we could turn a profit.

Compensation at the sacking of a manager ?

Would this also be the start of that season that the seats were put into the keytech stand ?

Yes, I think it was that season. Think Hearts and Rangers fans were in the Railway Stand.

1 minute ago, Fifes finest said:

How about a centre midfielder who can actually pass the ball forward and hit the target with a shot every now and then

Or a striker who literally will score with every attempt. Could do with one of those. Or a winger who's every cross leads to a goal. 100% conviction is what we demand. You will be boo'd otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Or a striker who literally will score with every attempt. Could do with one of those. Or a winger who's every cross leads to a goal. 100% conviction is what we demand. You will be boo'd otherwise. 

This sounds just like the kind of thing the Hearts Poster Paulo would say!

44 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Locke after yet another 'forward thinking player' according to the FFP.

Really? Unless he really doesn't fancy one of the guys who was already here when he arrived I'm not sure I see the point. We're already at the stage where some 'forward thinking' players can't get a game. I'm all for competition, however lots of forward thinging players won't necessarily get you goals, if your not set up right.