The New Raith Rovers Thread

Re: Hajduch - Very much doubt that a 37 year old would move countries just to get a midweek run out against a gubbins outfit like Saint Mirren. But the 'friend of Lačný' angle is probably correct. 

Edited by vikingTON

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

He's 37 and played 7 games in the past 3 years. Those stats wouldn't fill me with confidence.

We could erect a brick wall covering the whole fucking goal and still lose games right now, confidence is a relative thing.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Re: Hajduch - Very much doubt that a 37 year old would move countries just to get a midweek run out against a gubbins outfit like Saint Mirren. But the 'friend of Lačný' angle is probably correct. 

Yeah, I know, I was just joining in with the Columbo-ing.

Kello would make perfect sense, and the chances of him having turned into a much younger, better keeper since he left us are nice and slim.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I'm pretty sure that's the exact signing Gary Locke would have tried to make!

Seriously though, if it is Kello, I'd be pretty happy with that. Was reasonably well thought of at Hearts though that was a long time ago. How was he for St Mirren?

14 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

He's 37 and played 7 games in the past 3 years. Those stats wouldn't fill me with confidence.

It's Rudi Skacel's Slovakian cousin!

Edited by Michael W

Felt Kello was pretty good for us (when Lennon was in charge at least) and made some tremendous saves. Can fully see him coming in and playing a blinder against his former club.

Having said that, we signed him because our goalies were injured/not very good and promptly got gubbed 4-0 in his first game.