The New Raith Rovers Thread

That's not the point you have been trying to make at all.  If the club tell him they are encouraging offers for him then he may go, it's not something that he will push for though as like I've said previously he's loyalty to the club. You fail to acknowledge this though. 
What personal details have I told?  In fact, you're the one guessing he wants to leave, play on a bigger stage and feels let down by the club, not anyone else.   Fair enough the last part of your post, that's only your opinion.

There's a squad of boys away to rob his house because they know he's on holiday...

I'm not guessing, he's said it! Wants to play on the premiership or down in England. That's not going to happen at us is it?

Loyalty to the club. If this is true then great but the old saying goes, there's no loyalty in football. He's loyal to us until someone comes along to take him. Are you telling me of a championship side wanted him and knew they were getting him for less than he's worth, he'd be the one to say no? He'd be away in a heart beat if Hibs showed an interest.

2 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Locke gave him a chance though. Vaughan started or featured in the majority of the games at the start of the season. Then suddenly there's a change of heart and he's not ready for Locke's big plan. I'm not backing Locke here for 1 minute but something obviously didn't work out for him. Does this mean that if we keep Vaughan, the board are going to have to appoint a manager that gets on with him? Will Lewis Vaughan be invited into the panel for interviews to make sure he's got a place in his squad? Losing Vaughan didn't cost us our place in the league, him scoring the goals didn't cost us our place in the league either. He was given a chance and he didn't do it.

Well, it sort of did. Statistically speaking of course. His goals won us points that, without them, would've seen us 5 points worse off.

I don't see the big deal with him saying he wants to play at the highest level possible either. I'd imagine that's the case for most footballers. Lets be fair, very few of us would say not to another employer offering us more than double the wages we're on at the minute (as I'd assume he'd get in the Premiership, or down south).

Well, it sort of did. Statistically speaking of course. His goals won us points that, without them, would've seen us 5 points worse off.
I don't see the big deal with him saying he wants to play at the highest level possible either. I'd imagine that's the case for most footballers. Lets be fair, very few of us would say not to another employer offering us more than double the wages we're on at the minute (as I'd assume he'd get in the Premiership, or down south).

To pinpoint our relegation on that 1 loan move would be exactly what these guys want. If Thompson had kept his hand down at Easter Road, the ref hadn't given the goal at home v QOS, we didn't play an outfield keeper in goals for 90mins, Cuthbert hadn't got injured, Hughes hadn't shouted at the players, we sacked Locke earlier or actually beat Brechin City, we wouldn't be relegated at the moment.

Was it here that I read Locke found out Vaughan was a Hibby on the bus to, or from, Forfar in the cup then took an instant dislike to him? Something about losing a bet and having to sing in front of the players on the bus and he chose Sunshine on Leith and Locke then lost the plot.

14 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Locke gave him a chance though. 

Did he? Vaughan got 5 league games under Locke in which we won 3, drew 1 and lost 1. The lost game was the 2-0 home defeat to Falkirk on 10th September. Vaughan never started another game for us after that.

Did he? Vaughan got 5 league games under Locke in which we won 3, drew 1 and lost 1. The lost game was the 2-0 home defeat to Falkirk on 10th September. Vaughan never started another game for us after that.

Featured in 12 league games and played in the League Cup and Challenge Cup games. He clearly lacked match fitness after his injury and then lost his place because of another injury apparently and couldn't get back in the squad. I don't know what you're getting at? It wasn't like he wasn't given a chance. He came off when we were 2-0 away at Dundee Utd and had a rank game, Stewart came on for him and 2 minutes later we scored the first then scored late to draw the game. Previous to that game he was subbed off for Stewart when it was 0-0 against the pars at home, again, 2 minutes later Stewart scored the goal of the season and we went on to win 2-0.

Featured in 12 league games and played in the League Cup and Challenge Cup games. He clearly lacked match fitness after his injury and then lost his place because of another injury apparently and couldn't get back in the squad. I don't know what you're getting at? It wasn't like he wasn't given a chance. He came off when we were 2-0 away at Dundee Utd and had a rank game, Stewart came on for him and 2 minutes later we scored the first then scored late to draw the game. Previous to that game he was subbed off for Stewart when it was 0-0 against the pars at home, again, 2 minutes later Stewart scored the goal of the season and we went on to win 2-0.

Vaughan was on the pitch for the first at tannadice and barr's goal against the pars...

22 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Was it here that I read Locke found out Vaughan was a Hibby on the bus to, or from, Forfar in the cup then took an instant dislike to him? Something about losing a bet and having to sing in front of the players on the bus and he chose Sunshine on Leith and Locke then lost the plot.

Not heard that one before. It sounds so petty and pathetic that it is quite probably true.

9 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

He got only 5 league starts under Locke and sat on the bench for nearly 4 months before being loaned out to Dumbarton, where he made an almost instant impact.

There's something deeply suspicious about why Locke did that, as others have hinted at, above.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Apparently 25k but I was being wooshed according to Coventry Saint. So to answer your question, probably around 6 family share bags worth.

£25k. For Mallan. :lol:

I've no idea what they got but for an u21 international with a year left on his contract going into the Championship it will be a lot nearer if you added another zero to the end of that number!

56 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

There's a squad of boys away to rob his house because they know he's on holiday...

I'm not guessing, he's said it! Wants to play on the premiership or down in England. That's not going to happen at us is it?

Loyalty to the club. If this is true then great but the old saying goes, there's no loyalty in football. He's loyal to us until someone comes along to take him. Are you telling me of a championship side wanted him and knew they were getting him for less than he's worth, he'd be the one to say no? He'd be away in a heart beat if Hibs showed an interest.

He is?  Could have fooled me like,

Don't all footballers want that?

God only knows what your personal gripe is to be honest.  But you're getting repetitive now. 

5 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

I've got it! Superhans is actually Gary Locke. His dislike of Vaughan all makes sense now. 

There's no way Gary Locke could type a sentence never mind a paragraph.