The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’m almost certain I heard the same about Scott Y Thomson not being very good at Forfar. We saw how that turned out. I’m positive Robbie will do the same.

As long as he doesn’t try and dribble past centre forwards we’ll be fine

16 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Latest picture.

pitchmain 22.jpg

Here's a money spinning idea for the board, leave it like mark the new pitch out as a carpark.

Given the cost of carparking in the town that'll generate far more income than renting out a 9th artificial  surface in a 10 mile radius.

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Going by the season ticket thread on Fantalk it looks like the fan rep has his first bit of business to deal with.

Indeed, although never mind that, Varna Rover has revealed his latest signing scoop!

Yeah that’s pretty brutal on the Fantalk chat. Guy sits a few seats away from me. Customer service should be something that is addressed at the club, 100%.

We renewed tickets earlier in the week, and there wasn’t one “Thanks very much for renewing, see you next season”

Something as simple as that goes a long way. Sadly lacking. 

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Yeah that’s pretty brutal on the Fantalk chat. Guy sits a few seats away from me. Customer service should be something that is addressed at the club, 100%.

We renewed tickets earlier in the week, and there wasn’t one “Thanks very much for renewing, see you next season”

The office staff have always been shocking for stuff like this. It always feels like it's a chore on their part to speak to them even when you're buying a season ticket. They have a bit of a reputation about it among our fans. 

You’re a bit needy aren’t you.

Can’t believe people seriously care what the office staff say to them when they but y their seasons.

2 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Acht well the rumours are flying now. Joe Cardle as player/coach and the return of M’Voto :P

Cradle I’d take on a 12 month contract, Mvoto would be a colossus in this league but a liability if we were promoted so I’d only give him on a 12 month contract and only if we were loaded......which we aren’t so no thanks.

Money spent on a central defenders wages could be better spent elsewhere......like on midfielders .

Cradle I’d take on a 12 month contract, Mvoto would be a colossus in this league but a liability if we were promoted so I’d only give him on a 12 month contract and only if we were loaded......which we aren’t so no thanks.
Money spent on a central defenders wages could be better spent elsewhere......like on midfielders .

Unless Smith plans to do something radge like put Davo in midfield...

To save anyone else the chore of having to actually look at FanTalk, it appears that someone buying a Disabled season ticket for his boy was asked which GP he uses, and then the club's "Disability Access Officer" phoned the surgery.

It really is a shambolic operation.

We have a Disability Access Officer?

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

You’re a bit needy aren’t you.

Can’t believe people seriously care what the office staff say to them when they but y their seasons.

Just because you don't bother about it doesn't mean that everyone else thinks along the same lines. 

How hard is it to give a wee bit of the gratitude that Wardy writes of? Guarantees that people will walk away feeling valued. 

To save anyone else the chore of having to actually look at FanTalk, it appears that someone buying a Disabled season ticket for his boy was asked which GP he uses, and then the club's "Disability Access Officer" phoned the surgery.

It really is a shambolic operation.

Christ Almighty.