The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

Are the live updates moving permanently to Twitter? My old man doesn’t have a twitter account and can’t see them and not sure whether I need to set him up for it or not.

I believe there have been changes at Twitter that make it really difficult to pull a feed across like they used to. I also don't think you can view Twitter without an account any more either, so aye, he'll need one. 

Also worth noting that - for today's game at least - they seem to be doing the live updates in a thread on the main Rovers Twitter account (the RaithRovers one); and not on the RRFCUpdates account. 

3 minutes ago, Kuma Power said:

Also worth noting that - for today's game at least - they seem to be doing the live updates in a thread on the main Rovers Twitter account (the RaithRovers one); and not on the RRFCUpdates account. 

It was the same for at least one of the pre-season games. I'd assume it'll stay that way going forward. 

34 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I believe there have been changes at Twitter that make it really difficult to pull a feed across like they used to. I also don't think you can view Twitter without an account any more either, so aye, he'll need one. 

Yep, the overgrown man child gubbed it for anyone that doesn't have an account. 

42 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

Are the live updates moving permanently to Twitter? My old man doesn’t have a twitter account and can’t see them and not sure whether I need to set him up for it or not.

Can he no watch on the link Ive shared?

After all my moaning about the defence, Corr has done the simple stuff well, it's McGill who's struggling a bit and they are targeting.

Edited by renton

1 minute ago, renton said:

After all my moaning about the defence, Corr has done the simple stuff well, it's McGill who's struggling a bit and they are targeting.

Without Brown or Matthews, McGill is too exposed. I’d prefer Masson at RB, with McGill playing the DM and Stanton further forward. Masson is a better defender than McGill in this situation, IMO.