The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Looks like the shed is sold out.

Hopefully they give us any spare tickets for the main stand seeing as we gave them extra tickets for Stark's Park.

There's still a fair amount of tickets not yet released in the stand we're in. 

7 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Looks like the shed is sold out.

Hopefully they give us any spare tickets for the main stand seeing as we gave them extra tickets for Stark's Park.

Impressive stuff from the fans of the so called "wee team"👏👏

13 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

There's still a fair amount of tickets not yet released in the stand we're in. 

I think the centre section was released first. That's where I'm sitting. I hope you're right as I know folk who have gone for decades who don't yet have tickets.

Edited by Specky Ginger

All sections haven’t been sold. They release the centre section first and that is all sold. 
Then they released parts of the section next to the fair play stand in stages. There is still about a third of that that they haven’t released yet. 

The final section they released was about a third of the section on the other side of centre. 
There’s still a lot of that and the final section closest to the George Fox that have never been released for sale. 
Maybe they won’t release them but they’re definitely not sold to Rovers fans yet. 

The Fair play stand is also not sold to home fans so I’m sure even if we do sell out the shed we’d get some tickets in there. 

8 minutes ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

The stand is sold out. All sections have been sold. Hopefully they'll open up the main stand. Don't see why they won't? Good money for them. 

I’m not convinced it is sold out ? I have checked a few times today and haven’t seen the end blocks available. I’m sure the united admin staff will add more in the morning. If we had sold out then I’m sure our social media team would be all over that 

4 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

All sections haven’t been sold. They release the centre section first and that is all sold. 
Then they released parts of the section next to the fair play stand in stages. There is still about a third of that that they haven’t released yet. 

The final section they released was about a third of the section on the other side of centre. 
There’s still a lot of that and the final section closest to the George Fox that have never been released for sale. 
Maybe they won’t release them but they’re definitely not sold to Rovers fans yet. 

The Fair play stand is also not sold to home fans so I’m sure even if we do sell out the shed we’d get some tickets in there. 

Yeah, forgot about the wee side bits. Sure theyll be open tomorrow as no tickets available now. 

Hopefully Arbroath will not be too cold on Wednesday!! 

It'll be interesting to see if more are made available in another stand if/when these sell out.  Given that we did that for United at Stark's it would be really disappointing if they didn't.  The petty part of me would also then want Rovers to keep the Railway Stand for our own fans when we play them in February (we might actually need it anyway with the crowds improving as they are).

1 hour ago, AllanJM said:

It'll be interesting to see if more are made available in another stand if/when these sell out.  Given that we did that for United at Stark's it would be really disappointing if they didn't.  The petty part of me would also then want Rovers to keep the Railway Stand for our own fans when we play them in February (we might actually need it anyway with the crowds improving as they are).

If the Rovers can stay at the top, they could well need the Railway Stand for home fans then. This team are setting imaginations on fire, I just hope we can keep it going!