The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 hours ago, Kooz92 said:

Positives from last night:
Gained points on Partick and Dundee United
Clean Sheet for the first time in what seems like an eternity
Unbeaten in 3

Negatives:
Struggled to breakdown Morton with no real creativity when route 1 to Hamilton wasn't working
Fringe players lacking confidence - Connolly, Smith, Turner, Easton all have the ability to be much better but really struggled again last night
Another failure to capitilise fully on Uniteds slip

7 points from 9 is something I'd have bitten your hand off for before the Utd game so I'm happy with how the last 3 games have been overall. I thought we were lucky to escape with a point last night, Morton had a few chances to snatch that and while they may have some physical elements in their team, our players have been soft against that all season. I think anyone expecting us to go and gub Arbroath on Friday needs to check that a little. 6-0 pumping at QP means they'll be right up for this in front of their own fans. Nothing is more dangerous than a wounded animal and Arbroath are certainly wounded. Hoping we can keep the good run of recent form going.

Ultimately, 11 games left and the league is in our own hands. If we win all 11 remaining, we lift a trophy. I'm not saying it's gonna happen but the fact that we are masters of our own destiny at this stage of the season despite the last couple of months is a miracle in itself. Whatever happens, it's been a helluva first season for the village idiots and long may it continue!

Not really in our hands though due to goal difference.  If Utd at least match our results then we are NOT lifting the title.

3 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Not really in our hands though due to goal difference.  If Utd at least match our results then we are NOT lifting the title.

It is in our hands. If we win all our games we finish top. 

7 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

It is in our hands, we still play United.

3 minutes ago, Oberon43 said:

It is in our hands. If we win all our games we finish top. 

Mon then, explain.  If we win all our games and Utd win all their games Utd win the title.  On goal difference.  Unless the table is lieing?
image.png.520c22c211de6205fe886ded07cae9c7.png

1 minute ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Mon then, explain.  If we win all our games and Utd win all their games Utd win the title.  On goal difference.  Unless the table is lieing?

If we win all our games, Dundee Utd won't win all theirs...

1 minute ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

How can we both win all our games when we play each other.

If we win all our games, we are champs.

2 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

I hope to f**k you're trolling.

2 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Aw you’ve had a mare here son. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If we win all our games, Dundee Utd won't win all theirs...

Yea, kind of realised when I thought about it, we've still to play them.  Doh!  Its been a long work day!!

:D  Me bad

Facepalms of the week - CNN.

Edited by Heid_The_Baw