The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Both teams are where they are on merit. I just think St Johnstone had a bit of a banter feeling about them and that we'd have a better chance of putting them down. Could be off here, but I think County are not dreadful and were handicapped by appointing a total w****r. 

Exactly this. It also throws up an interesting dynamic for next seasons championship. If we stay down it's probably as equal a league as it has been for years with no outright "big club".

If County go down they have deep pockets and some decent players to come straight back up.

42 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Is it written in the rules/loan deal that he can't play? Callum Booth played for us v Hibs in the Scottish Cup while on loan from them.

It used to be at the discretion of the parent Club if the loanee could play or not but its now the rule that they are not allowed to play. 

If we have top league hopes and aspirations then it has to be well nailed on in the home leg. County have very impressive home record since Don Cowie took over.

4 minutes ago, embow said:

If we have top league hopes and aspirations then it has to be well nailed on in the home leg. County have very impressive home record since Don Cowie took over.

Hopefully Ian Murray has the answers. Let’s fucking do this🤘🏼

2 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Hopefully Ian Murray has the answers. Let’s fucking do this🤘🏼

Let's hope he had someone watching the County game, as the person watching ours wasted a trip...

12 minutes ago, pub car king said:

it's probably as equal a league as it has been for years with no outright "big club".

I can't say for sure but I've been browsing the Falkirk thread and apparently your wrong 😂

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Everyone overthinking this I feel. 

Both teams are in the final on merit and anything can happen in both legs.

Let's get behind the squad in both legs and what will be, will be. 

'Mon the Rovers! 

Absfuckinglutley, it’ll be a gutter without Turner. 

St Johnstone benefited from Motherwell being in the beach and Ross county failing to defend their 1 attack midweek.

Was in Dingwall and Ross Co looked good today. Home advantage 2nd leg, familiar with Var, 12 o'clock as a kickoff thus dwindling our support and no Turner. The benefits weighing up for RC.

Thursday is huge, no chance we will be fearful but avoiding defeat at home huge.