The New Raith Rovers Thread

51 minutes ago, covefan97 said:

Rumarn is wanting a move down south was mentioned in our retained list. Can't see him staying up here because of that but if he gets a good offer for you or another championship team then you never know.

We're south, of Cove 😂

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

And live on Fanbase, £285 for renewal.

Can't argue with that. Well done to the club for the price freeze.

Just bought mine. Took 60 seconds. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

Posted (edited)

Brilliant stuff, tickets renewed. Added seat next to me as my youngest just started coming too. £285 to go to every home game for me and my two boys, some value!

Edited by ganainm85

Looking for a bit of assistance here. Looking to renew my lads ticket but he wants to move seats. I couldn’t see how to do it on the fan base app so phoned the club office and I’ve been assured that there is a way to do it on the app although the person I spoke to couldn’t talk me through it. Anyone able to shed some light on how to do this? 

Genuinely surprised, and delighted, that they've frozen the prices.  When I went on Fanbase and seen the Renewal option was live for £285 before 1pm I didn't hit Renew at first as I thought I'd went in too early and they just hadn't updated the prices from last season yet.  So I ended up closing the app and going back in again to check if it was still that price.  

I mean it was going to be an instant renewal anyway, but still, some work by the club to keep the prices the same.

1 minute ago, Railwaystand said:

Looking for a bit of assistance here. Looking to renew my lads ticket but he wants to move seats. I couldn’t see how to do it on the fan base app so phoned the club office and I’ve been assured that there is a way to do it on the app although the person I spoke to couldn’t talk me through it. Anyone able to shed some light on how to do this? 

Not from what I saw.....  The seat number was the only bit you couldn't edit.

Just now, Heid_The_Baw said:

Not from what I saw.....  The seat number was the only bit you couldn't edit.

Yeah that’s my take aswell. Apparently someone from fanbase was in the office at the time and assured her that it could be done but I’m at a loss. 

2 minutes ago, Railwaystand said:

If you click on purchase instead of renew it's letting me pick different seats.