The New Raith Rovers Thread

15 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

We'll see if there ends up being much of a difference in delivery times between Texas and literally 10 minutes up the road. 

The actual souvenir gift isn't THAT important, no. What is important is that I (and others, obviously) see ideas like Club 1883 living up to the spiel after being left disappointed by previous offerings hashed out by the club in the past. 

That’s a fair enough point. The delivery of anything purchased/expected from the Club to the Colonies has been roughly at the pace of an octogenarian with two bad knees or a usual quality Rovers RB.

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Which makes it even more concerning that there appears to rush to add bodies to the squad. If we lose on Saturday I can guarantee on all social media and on here there will be an absolute meltdown by fans.

Wondering if you intended this phrasing?

2 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Why do we have/get so many injuries, and it take so long for the players to recover?  Also we get told they are out for a week or so, but months later players still out.

We need new players.  We can all see this, so surely the BOD can look into that rather than new bloody tumble driers and what colour paint for the tea room! 

1) Do we, or is more likely a bias based upon us seeing our injuries and not others?

2) We do need bodies, but rushing is the exact wrong thing to do.

1 hour ago, Irosshed and I was wrong said:

Is Euan Murray suspended on Sat?

I believe so. I haven’t heard any “official” explanation of the Red, but it didn’t seem to be a violent conduct one, so one game immediate in the competition it occurred in.

I’ve nothing to comment re cladding, fresh new offices, digital signs etc.

It’s all good stuff by I only really care what happens 3pm Saturday.

If we’re still playing like recent and hampered by injuries come December we’ll be in deep muck.

It will be universally agreed I’d imagine Hamilton will be a bottom 4 team this season. If we’re not beating them at home (for the second time this season) then that’s a concern.

Hopefully it’s the intensity and play we showed against Livingston as a bare minimum we get on Saturday.

No idea who he is or his quality but six assists in 480 minutes for Hearts B this season isn't a bad track record albeit at a much lower division. 

Not sure we have the players to actually finish any of they opportunities mind. Ideally he has a bit of pace about him and can play out wide.

So if it wisny Ian Murray signing nothing but midfielders, then who was it?  

Another one to add to the vast collection, when we are DESPERATE for a striker and a right back!  

Good luck to the lad, I hope he does well here, but WTF? 🙄

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

We've waiting weeks on a new signing, Been looking at various players and we bring in an attacking midfielder that most probably have never heard of when we need a rightback, striker, centre half or right winger.

We need an attacking midfielder, there's no question about that. 

It's always a lottery when bringing in a young player obviously loan, but hopefully he can offer us something different. Most critically, hopefully he has pace. 

Edited by Michael W