The New Raith Rovers Thread

6? It is just the Rovers season he's talking about, right?

:lol:

Heard a rumour that we'll be bringing out a 3rd kit this season, blue and red vertical stripes similar to one we had in the 90's.

Just a rumour though.

Ah Dave Somerville's master plan to reduce the debt is finally revealed, along with a 15th anniversary edition of anything to do with a scoredboard in Munich. Move aside George Osbourne

:blink:

It's a third kit.

Do keep up, my previous post was in reply to 'do you ever post anything positive'.

I don't have a gripe about the 3rd kit, but again its the punters pockets that are being raided, we have no plan to tackle our debt. Meanwhile in a land far away John Sim is looking to get his £500k back in 10 years time.

Edited by Whistle Blower

Well you can see why they've sponsored the back of the shirts...

Tbh, folk will make jokes but I'm sure they're really appreciative of a local business coming in to sponsor us. Hopefully they pick up a bit extra business from this.

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

We have another friendy arranged, away at Stenhousemuir on the 20th. I enjoyed my last pre-season trip there two(?) seasons ago and seeing as I will be living in Stirling by then look forward to going there again. I doubt I will make the other pre-season friendlies.

We have another friendy arranged, away at Stenhousemuir on the 20th. I enjoyed my last pre-season trip there two(?) seasons ago and seeing as I will be living in Stirling by then look forward to going there again. I doubt I will make the other pre-season friendlies.

That's great news as it's within walking disance from Bonnybridge so will likely go.