The New Raith Rovers Thread

My link

Rovers release third kit styled on the Munich strip from the good ol' days.

Will definitely be getting this, wasn't so enamoured with the home kit this year, but that is just a little bit different.

edited to add: Well, different for us anyway, I liked the same style of kit as we ahd in 94/95. After all, this is basically the template used for the Pars top by Puma with different colours.

Edited by renton

Personally i don't like it, it looks like a fecking stocky rock a'la Carlisle Uniteds earlier efforts. Can't find a link for it, but you know what i mean. But no doubt i'll buy it to amuse the southern softies here in Leeds.

The Sun reports today that Christian Nanetti has signed on for another month. Would be good to see him maybe come off the bench if we are winning or whatever to get a look at him, but John must think he's worth another look.

John McGlynn is manager of the month again.

Probably picked it up at Hampden at the same time as they gave him his two match ban for shouting at the head of the referee's wee laddie.

He was maybe so pissed off with the ban that he didn't pose for a picture with the October award, because the picture on the Rovers website is the same one as the August manager of the month picture. You can even seen 'August' on the trophy.

Short sleeves on the picture on the online shop though. Anybody been to buy one yet and able to confirm?

Bought mine today :D It is ONLY available in short sleeved. ACA had been asked several times about this as it only shows long-sleeved on the website. The team have a mix of both but only short sleeved are on sale... Wasn't really fussed as they're just as smart.

When I discovered the original design for this version of the strip on the SFL website months ago I didn't really like it but I actually think its one of the smartest tops we've had in a while.

I can't remember where I seen it but I've heard McGlynn has gave Nanetti a 1 month contract extension after being impress in some reserve games.... Would like to see McG give him a chance on saturday as he can't be any worse than Williamson! Nanetti on one side and McBride on another would provide plenty of flair down the channels after a wee while merging into the team I reckon could complete what is becoming a very strong midfeild.

John McGlynn is manager of the month again.

Probably picked it up at Hampden at the same time as they gave him his two match ban for shouting at the head of the referee's wee laddie.

congratulations JmG. we really do have the best manager in the league :)