The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'd forgotten just how good Scott Davie's full time reaction was up in Aberdeen.

Carry on...

Didn't mean to red-dot that.

Scott Davie is a legend.

We got introduced to him by a mutual friend when he was at the Falkirk away game in the title run in, and he was going mental about Tade missing a sitter. Was strange hearing the professional voice of Scott Davie saying " if you cant fucking score from 3 fucking yards, how can you expect to fucking win?"

Apparently when Aberdeen scored that last minute goal he booted the f**k out of the desk, then carried on as normal :lol:

Edited by CALDERON

Didn't mean to red-dot that.

Scott Davie is a legend.

We got introduced to him by a mutual friend when he was at the Falkirk away game in the title run in, and he was going mental about Tade missing a sitter. Was strange hearing the professional voice of Scott Davie saying " if you cant fucking score from 3 fucking yards, how can you expect to fucking win?"

Apparently when Aberdeen scored that last minute goal he booted the f**k out of the desk, then carried on as normal :lol:

Is Scott Davie a church elder? I'm sure I've heard him sky faery worshiping on Radio Scotland.

What happened to Colin Wilson?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He was released last season, think he's playing junior football now.

I liked Wilson but he was apparently made of lego

As well as his broken hand he played half the infamous derby game with he suffered 3 dislocated shoulders in 3 seasons in the youths IIRC

He's an apprentice at bifab, or will be in August I am sure he said.

The boys never out of Kittys. Everytime I have went out in Kirkcaldy, he is the first person you see. I always want to ask him what the f**k happened to him at EEP that day but I just stick to the usual "awryt coco" because I don't know him that well and would hate to bring him back those painful memories.

Feel for Donaldson if Cardle signs as Booth will probably play left back with Donaldson getting punted to the bench. Ach well

I agree with that, Donaldson deserves his shot. Cardle would be a luxury, but i'd rather we didn't overspend when we could be using the money on a striker. The good thing with Donaldson is he can play on both sides of defence if needed. it's like having 2 players if you will.

I agree with that, Donaldson deserves his shot. Cardle would be a luxury, but i'd rather we didn't overspend when we could be using the money on a striker. The good thing with Donaldson is he can play on both sides of defence if needed. it's like having 2 players if you will.

I don't think it's necessarily an exclusive choice. I think there has been a big change in spending habits at just about every club this summer, to the point where it's a buyers market more or less. It basically means we can be in for better players on our existing budget and where we have better access to east coast based players - who in previous summers might have gone elsewhere for better money.

I don't think it's necessarily an exclusive choice. I think there has been a big change in spending habits at just about every club this summer, to the point where it's a buyers market more or less. It basically means we can be in for better players on our existing budget and where we have better access to east coast based players - who in previous summers might have gone elsewhere for better money.

Hadn't thought of it that way, sounds good to me.

Oh and Imrie seems to be training with Morton.