The New Raith Rovers Thread

Should do a good job for them. For 3/4 of his Rovers career he was out in the wrong position. He utterly controlled the game when we played Partick away last December, probably his best performance in a Rovers jersey. His one goal for us was an absolute cracker too against Ayr.

He scored against Falkirk in a 1-0 win in his first season with the club? Sure it was the opening day of the season?

The goal I remember from Hammill was down at Somerset when Callaghan made his debut and got sent off. Skinned three players before sinking the ball into the top corner from the edge of the box. That was the glorious day when we managed to hold them at bay for the rest of the game, only for them to score in the 89th minute to win. Chic Young then decided that if they kept up their football then they'd be dark horses for the title, making no mention of their numerical advantage.

The goal I remember from Hammill was down at Somerset when Callaghan made his debut and got sent off. Skinned three players before sinking the ball into the top corner from the edge of the box. That was the glorious day when we managed to hold them at bay for the rest of the game, only for them to score in the 89th minute to win. Chic Young then decided that if they kept up their football then they'd be dark horses for the title, making no mention of their numerical advantage.

The day my wee boy had his first exposure to the Rovers, and the pain it brings.

Made my day with my dad getting to lift him over the turnstiles, just like thousands of previous generations of fans, all hail the non LEGOLAND grounds.

It is pretty embarrassing. The whole idea the atmosphere is improved by the occasional smoke bomb and the repetition of one song over and over again is rather cringeworthy. They'll do their usually and show up for a couple of derbies each season and disappear when the more mundane games appear.

Rumours online that Nikolas Anelka's agent brother has passed away suddenly. Isn't Claude his agent?

Edit - never mind, it's a different guy.

That's a shame,

By that I mean it's a shame it's a different guy...