The New Raith Rovers Thread

Slightly off topic in terms of what we've been discussing in the last few posts but I see there was a bit of bother last night between Pars and Rangers fans. Looks to have got a bit out of hand inside and outside the stadium (objects thrown, fans charging one another, young lad having his drum stolen, woman and kids hit with pies, lighters and coins). Really hope we don't see anything like that at our Cup Final game but with Rangers arsehole element and their issues towards Turnbull and the club in general it wouldn't surprise me.

Rangers fans used to regularly get up to throwing pies, coins, drinks and golf balls (spitting too, the animals) at away fans from the top deck of that stand (Broomloan/Copeland) behind the goal.

Scum. Sub human scum.

Hopefully at Easter Road we'll get a stand to ourselves.

Rangers fans used to regularly get up to throwing pies, coins, drinks and golf balls (spitting too, the animals) at away fans from the top deck of that stand (Broomloan/Copeland) behind the goal.

Scum. Sub human scum.

Hopefully at Easter Road we'll get a stand to ourselves.

You'd hope that we'll get a stand of our own.

The kettle obviously didn't like being called black. Rangers died, we survived, being sung by Pars fans haha

Hopefully our final will be okay, day game, neutral venue, neutral police/stewards all help. And neutral referee's

Fixed that for you.

Absolutely dreading the final already. You can just tell it's all going to kick off on Leith Walk and at Waverley. Those fucking orcs can't behave themselves and there'll undoubtedly be bother between us and them.

Find it strange that you criticised people last week for calling a Chinese meal a chinky yet here you are calling fans of the rangers "orcs". A known sectarian insult invented by Celtic fans (orange rangers c*nt for those not sure!) or are you going to claim this is an unlikely coincidence and you are simply comparing them to wee monsters from a book/film!? :/

I'm not really bothered by it, just smacks of double standards a wee bit

Find it strange that you criticised people last week for calling a Chinese meal a chinky yet here you are calling fans of the rangers "orcs". A known sectarian insult invented by Celtic fans (orange rangers c*nt for those not sure!) or are you going to claim this is an unlikely coincidence and you are simply comparing them to wee monsters from a book/film!? :/

I'm not really bothered by it, just smacks of double standards a wee bit

I've never heard anyone use orcs as orange c***s.

That is Celtic fans excuses too. "It's not bigoted, it is calling them ugly creatures"

Just googled it a wee bit and true enough, it appears on Rangers forums, Celtic ones and neutral ones as what I said

Funny Mr Scorpio comes out with that one fictional creature out of the hundreds he might have called them! Maybe he could try calling a few hundred of them that walking down the street in Edinburgh and see if they laugh it off as being compared to a make believe creature from a novel......

That is Celtic fans excuses too. "It's not bigoted, it is calling them ugly creatures"

Just googled it a wee bit and true enough, it appears on Rangers forums, Celtic ones and neutral ones as what I said

Funny Mr Scorpio comes out with that one fictional creature out of the hundreds he might have called them! Maybe he could try calling a few hundred of them that walking down the street in Edinburgh and see if they laugh it off as being compared to a make believe creature from a novel......

image.png

I wasn't aware of that version of the derivation of the term either. But regardless of its origins, it's become a term that is very much associated with sectarian feuding and is probably best avoided.

(imho)

I wasn't aware of that version of the derivation of the term either. But regardless of its origins, it's become a term that is very much associated with sectarian feuding and is probably best avoided.(imho)

There is usually disguised bullsh*t involved with most the bigot brothers write or say when referring to the other