The New Raith Rovers Thread

Varna Rover, on 21 Jun 2014 - 00:13, said:

Could it be Kevin McDonald ex Sheffield United.

You mean the one that was sold on to Wolves for £750,000 and recently won their Player's Player of the Year, Fans Player of the Year and was named in the league's team of the year whilst being tied down for another two years?

You mean the one that was sold on to Wolves for £750,000 and recently won their Player's Player of the Year, Fans Player of the Year and was named in the league's team of the year whilst being tied down for another two years?

Sound like he'd be alright back up for us.

We'll pay him £300 a week and he can take a shot of the communal Fiat Punto when it gets a valid MOT.

Welcome aboard, Kevin.

Barr was confirmed as signing a pre-contract, then confirmed that the clearance for the contract had gone through.

I know that, what I'm saying is could it be someone that Barr knows from östersunds maybe a winger or left back just a bit of a curve ball but was just a thought with the international clearance thing Edited by MICMAC

I know that, what I'm saying is could it be someone that Barr knows from östersunds maybe a winger or left back just a bit of a curve ball but was just a thought with the international clearance thing

Ah right. Possibly, although I'd be quite surprised. Hopefully its someone we don't know. You can roughly get a judgement on most Scottish players quickly on here.

Yes but erics statement in the press definately said he played against us and scored a against us. Under those circumstances, unless ED is throwing red herrings out, it has to be from a friendly game last season.

I am only looking at possibilities. Its ED,s post on fantalk that is causing this. It cannot be a player from scotland under ED,s premise.

Edited by Varna Rover

Yes but erics statement in the press definately said he played against us and scored a against us. Under those circumstances, unless ED is throwing red herrings out, it has to be from a friendly game last season.

Dude, a lot of players scored against us. #needleinahaystack