The New Raith Rovers Thread

Tell that to Dumbarton, Falkirk and QOTS who all avoided shaggings by Rangers and Hearts. Yes they have a bigger budget but our tactics don't even give ourselves a chance vs them.

Please comment upon what you haven't bolded.

Falkirk lost 4-1 to Hearts and Dumbarton lost 4-1 to Rangers, QotS also conceded 4 goals this to Rangers. Yes they all may have scored a goal or two as well but then again we knew that was going to be downfall before the season started...lack of goals. We didn't bring anybody in who was use to scoring a few goals..?

Realistically what is Murray meant to actually say on the clubs official website? That the players are shite and it's all his fault. Don't be so stupid. He's not going to go on and and slate the board for not giving him any cash for a massive squad is he?

There are some supporters on here that just love an actual moan. Maybe you do need to disconnect yourselves from the club for the foreseeable? It's clearly getting to you all.

Comparing the situation to Anelka is fucking lunacy again. We were getting gubbed week in week out by teams like Clyde, and celebrated a point away to fucking Airdrie.

I agree that the performances haven't been great and our league record from January onwards has been absolutely dreadful. But it's a new season. New players that have to gel into a team. It's going to take more than 5 games.

A big worry should be that like last season Murray appears to sign decent players then 'gel' them into a shite team.

The guy hasn't got a scooby doo how to set up, manage or get the best out of a team.

Never thought I had big ears, anyway, perhaps Murray needed a shite ?

He should maybe go before the interview. Or ask for a short comfort break if it happens during filming. Eric could maybe ask him beforehand if he's been to the toilet.

Nobody will tell me to walk away from the club I love, some of us are maybe a bit more passionate than the meh supporters who seem to accept defeat after defeat, then criticise fans who get a wee bit boisterous about it. If that's the way you want to live your lives you bash on. Some of us actually give a fook, and want us to do well, and don't mean win every game as that is ridiculous. If we can just stop the bickering amongst ourselves, and come to some middle ground. I'm just sorry that I can't accept defeat, and what I mean by that is the manner of defeat, the team right now has no leadership nobody taking charge. All I ask is learn the basics. They are footballers after all. When I was young all I ever dreamt of was pulling on the dark blue of the Rovers. I would have sold my granny for that opportunity. I just don't see that level of commitment sadly.

Some of us care every bit as much but just don't agree with you.

I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but that drum on Friday night was absolutely horrible. Terrible performances won't keep me away from Starks park but that drum could if it makes a reappearance. Just a noise that provided zero to the atmosphere.

I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but that drum on Friday night was absolutely horrible. Terrible performances won't keep me away from Starks park but that drum could if it makes a reappearance. Just a noise that provided zero to the atmosphere.

He creepily looked a bit like Phil Collins as well...

Anyone else a little worried there was just 2700 in the home end for a match against Rangers? And even less than that against Hearts?

We got bigger crowds for derbies just three or four years ago. The club feels like its going backwards at the moment, to me...

Anyone else a little worried there was just 2700 in the home end for a match against Rangers? And even less than that against Hearts?

We got bigger crowds for derbies just three or four years ago. The club feels like its going backwards at the moment, to me...

Do they include season ticket holders in the crowd stats? I'm convinced (probably wrongly) that our crowds haven't changed much over the last few years and its possible they manipulate the numbers to exlcude season ticket holders.

Couldn't be much worse than the bugler!

Clearly fans were too distraught over our title triumph a few years ago and can't bring themselves to return.