The New Raith Rovers Thread

not on any of the BT/ sky sports live football schedules which are now beyond that date

after the news today will rangers still be in existence?

Which news? The new that The Rangers/Sevco lost £7.5 million for a failed promotion bid or the news that dead Rangers have finally been found guilty of tax evasion?

not on any of the BT/ sky sports live football schedules which are now beyond that date

after the news today will rangers still be in existence?

Which news? The new that The Rangers/Sevco lost £7.5 million for a failed promotion bid or the news that dead Rangers have finally been found guilty of tax evasion?

No mention if he's going to continue playing when he goes there either.

Being honest I was one who thought Daly was going to be a great signing but it hasn't really worked out so far. There's still plenty time for that to change and for him to help us kick on until the turn of the year and I'll continue to give him my full backing.

Will free up some more cash now as well to perhaps bring in one or two attacking options.

I agree January is traditionally a poor month for strokers

Lol! Edited to add. Hoisted by my own petard as autocorrect did to me what it probably also did to mojito

Edited by Scottydog

Any good?

Finished 6th, 7th and then 6th again. That second season started with an 18 game unbeaten run (all competitions) which left us 3 points off the top, and then followed that with a run of 2 wins in 23 games in the league.

Did more or less what was expected in terms of finish, usually put a decent squad together and had a decent plan A in terms of wingers iwth overlapping full backs, but absolutely no plan B, and not the best with making substitutions.