The New Raith Rovers Thread

Disappointed the club has gone down the higher prices for bigger matches route. I refuse to believe that an extra 3000+ fans paying the normal price wouldn't cover the extra costs.

Disappointed the club has gone down the higher prices for bigger matches route. I refuse to believe that an extra 3000+ fans paying the normal price wouldn't cover the extra costs.

Don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, but it should have been balanced with keeping the price down for other games to try and encourage more through the door.

I understand why they are doing it however it doesn't really seem necessary to me.

I think we should charge away fans for these 2 the same as what they charged us last season to go there last season.

As for the higher costs I don't believe it will be significantly more, there will be a ratio of stewards to fans so the cost shouldn't change if the crowd is larger

Re the increased ticket costs this is pretty much common place nowadays. At least the club are saying fans can still buy tickets at the usual rates in advance so any regular fan who doesn't have a season ticket should hopefully not be affected.

As other have said at least it's not the £22 Hibs charge. Not sure what Sevco's is.

Re the increased ticket costs this is pretty much common place nowadays. At least the club are saying fans can still buy tickets at the usual rates in advance so any regular fan who doesn't have a season ticket should hopefully not be affected.

As other have said at least it's not the £22 Hibs charge. Not sure what Sevco's is.

Think it was £18 for Ibrox either that or £19

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-fc/former-dundee-and-raith-star-iain-davidson-weighing-up-new-club-options-1.887267

I see the Pars have offered Davidson a contract then.

I think they should consider dropping the word "star" from their headline though!

Edited by Ding Dang Doo

Are you talking about the regular walk up price or the price for home games against Rangers and Hibs? If it's the latter the walk up price could indeed be £22 for these games.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-fc/former-dundee-and-raith-star-iain-davidson-weighing-up-new-club-options-1.887267

I see the Pars have offered Davidson a contract then.

I think they should consider dropping the word "star" from their headline though!

League 2 club, Plymouth by any chance ?