The New Raith Rovers Thread

That's weird, I can't find big Q's original post on this, only Liam Barnets quote,

Today is big Owens birthday, and according to his FB page he is still missing...

If your reading this Owen, happy birthday mate, hope you are ok and please get in touch with someone.

Varna Rover if you know something do likewise mate.

There was a post on Fantalk from him that he removed due to "a request from his wife" then re-added a few days later, perhaps he forgot to put it back on here?

There was a post on Fantalk from him that he removed due to "a request from his wife" then re-added a few days later, perhaps he forgot to put it back on here?

That's probably it, anyway that's about 3 weeks he's been missing now?

PS sorry spelled your name wrong...

^_^

Anyone have any news on the signing front? I see JJ Hooper is still a free agent, he must have something to offer or he wouldn't have had a host of championship teams chasing him last year! He also seems to have scored goals wherever he has been..

Anyone have any news on the signing front? I see JJ Hooper is still a free agent, he must have something to offer or he wouldn't have had a host of championship teams chasing him last year! He also seems to have scored goals wherever he has been..

Probably comes down to money at the end of the day. I was hoping for Lee Miller, but that's another pipe dream. Still think he has a lot to offer. And much needed experience.

JJ Hooper was apparently at the game on Saturday and will play in a bounce game on Tuesday. It was also rumoured he had all but agreed a deal with Caley before his party asked if he'd be playing in Europe. Caley said yes and his agent ramped up demands. No idea how true that is though.

Hooper was sitting with the players at Central Park on Saturday. I'd imagine he'll play against Lochee if that game's still on and they'll take it from there.

There is supposed to be a game played(U20's) against Dalkeith Thistle tomorrow night, the Thistle website doesn't specify a location.

http://dalkeiththistlejuniors.moonfruit.com/

There is supposed to be a game played(U20's) against Dalkeith Thistle tomorrow night, the Thistle website doesn't specify a location.

http://dalkeiththistlejuniors.moonfruit.com/

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/JuniorFootball/EastRegion/03.%20East%20Region%20Junior%20FA%20Appointments%20Sat%2025th%20-%20Thurs%2030th%20July%202015.pdf

Friendly Tues 28-Jul-15 Dalkeith Thistle v Raith Rovers U19s Kings Park 7.15pm Craig Ferguson.

ETA, Bing Hitler is the referee, this could be good.

Edited by Zen Archer