The New Raith Rovers Thread

six to twelve weeks for ligaments is pretty normal, isn't it?

club really need a timeline for Barr coming back. If Bates keeps up his performances like on Saturday past, then got no problem with him getting a run in the team, but we are likely to need the cover (and of course benedictus is suspended for Saturday).

Shame for Toshney as he's looked a class above pre season, and against Cowden.

Yeah, that's probably about what to expect. We also have to make sure we don't try and rush him back or he'll just get injured again. A real shame as he has been getting very positive reviews and his versatility (along with Barr's) is a miss if things go wrong or need to be changed.

I've not heard much about Barr since his injury, so would assume he's probably at least a couple of weeks away from training. Far from ideal and to see him injured again after what happened last season is a nightmare to say the least. Happy to see Bates given his shot, but we are very light at CB now and may have to shift Thomson inside, which is something I don't really want us to have to rely on.

We have had a few players picking up early knocks (Wighton and Vaughan too), which is just bad luck really. Those two at least seem to have gotten away with it, thankfully.

Yeah, that's probably about what to expect. We also have to make sure we don't try and rush him back or he'll just get injured again. A real shame as he has been getting very positive reviews and his versatility (along with Barr's) is a miss if things go wrong or need to be changed.

I've not heard much about Barr since his injury, so would assume he's probably at least a couple of weeks away from training. Far from ideal and to see him injured again after what happened last season is a nightmare to say the least. Happy to see Bates given his shot, but we are very light at CB now and may have to shift Thomson inside, which is something I don't really want us to have to rely on.

We have had a few players picking up early knocks (Wighton and Vaughan too), which is just bad luck really. Those two at least seem to have gotten away with it, thankfully.

A back line of Ford, Thomson, Bates and Mckeown against Livi? not ideal by any stretch.

Bates was playing in the opener anyway as Benedictus is suspended.

Agree though, we signed Perry in very similar circumstances, and we want to avoid that. Ross Perry was the worst thing to hit Kirkcaldy since laminate flooring.

Ross Perry was the worst thing to hit Kirkcaldy since laminate flooring. :lol:

Ross Perry has signed for the Rovers along with Andy Barrowman. :wub:

Relax it's Albion Rovers and I am sure they will get a great welcome to San Starko on Sat.

Ross Perry was the worst thing to hit Kirkcaldy since laminate flooring. :lol:

Ross Perry has signed for the Rovers along with Andy Barrowman. :wub:

Relax it's Albion Rovers and I am sure they will get a great welcome to San Starko on Sat.

Thought Perry had gone to Brechin?