The New Raith Rovers Thread

I

I'll cry real tears if we sign Ian Black. I didn't think it would've been possible to sign a player more unlikeable than Martin Scott, but Black would be fucking unbearable.

I see your Ian Black and raise you one Jamie Hammil.

I

I see your Ian Black and raise you one Jamie Hammil.

Nah Martin Scott was the absolute pinnacle of c**t. At least Jamie Hammil had half a player in him at one point. Scott has been nothing but a universal p***k for his entire "career". Never felt such a dislike to one of our own players before him.

Scott at least had a decent season with Livi before we signed him. Genuinely thought we had made a good signing there, but what a disappointment when the reality was that all he did was charge about looking like he'd be sent off.

Ian Black has been absolutely mince for three seasons at a club who were paying him eight grand a week. And then there's his penchant for w**k behaviour added on top of that.

Ian Black #mudsticks... but hayho, can't be perfect without the perfect mistakes?. am sure 'McGurn, as #2' Gate'. Will over see the signing of Black, if it happens. or we can lap up the 2 scenarios, to boo and spew about ha

But, in a, Nutshell he's Championship Level. Just hope he can make our, young guns take a step away from bad decisions, like he always took. Could a born again for a team Mentor for the Young Team. #ifhesigns

Edited by Raith_Rasta

I'd quite like Ian Black to sign for us if we could get his level of performance to be like what it was at Hearts. Yeah he's a p***k but if he plays for you, you would love him.

We're fine for midfielders thanks. We have no use for one as odious as that cretin I** Bl**k

I'm a reasonable guy and very mild-mannered when watching my team but if for some mad reason we sign him I will hound that c**t out the club if it's the last thing I do.

I'm sure it's a case of letting him use our training facilities though