The New Raith Rovers Thread

This managed to make me cringe even more than the group of Stone Island clad Pars supporters swaggering their way to EEP for the abandoned game a few seasons ago.

These bed sheets have somehow managed to make the Pars an even bigger laughing stock.

Tragic.

Oh dear Pars fans, what has happened to you?

Nothing, really. Just a couple of neds thinking they're in Green Street.

What about ex Dundee manager barry smith ?

This gets raised any club about our level looks likely to lose their manager. He's done one thing of note, he went on an unbeaten run with a Dundee team which went into Administration and lost out all the dross from their team. There's nothing to suggest Smith would bring anything positive to the table. Should be staying away imo.

Probably looking at Danny Lennon, Colin Cameron, Gary Locke, Darren Young, Terry Butcher etc all applying. None of those names fill me with any kind of excitement. Maybe a coach at a bigger club who would like to step into management? Grim pickings.

Supposedly Ray isn't as popular a candidate amongst the other directors at United. Some of them want Austin McPhee who's coach with Ireland. So may not be as cut and dried as we all dread

Jack Ross from Alloa could've been a shout but he's recently signed an extended deal. Apparently was doing well with Dumbarton along with Ian Murray before they tailed off when he left.

I wouldn't be against Ross actually. He's only signed a 1 year extension I think. Our comp money from Dundee United would be enough to get Ross with money to spare I reckon..

That is absolutely tragic :lol: 

If we lose Ray, please no cheap option like Ellis as it is too risky, certainly backfired last time with Murray.  Squeeze DUFC for every penny and use it to get the best manager we can.  

Any bookies offering odds on or next manager yet? Interested to see the favourites 

Edited by San Starko Rover

That is absolutely tragic :lol:

If we lose Ray, please no cheap option like Ellis as it is too risky, certainly backfired last time with Murray. Squeeze DUFC for every penny and use it to get the best manager we can.

Any offering odds on or next manager yet? Interested to see the favourites

Probably a pretty similar list to the one provided for Queen of the South. It doesn't make great reading.