The New Raith Rovers Thread

The likes of Danny Lennon, Barry Smith and Iain Murray have had failures, but also successes. None of them are particularly desirable... but Gary Locke? Goodness me. An absolute shambles in his only two jobs in management. 

On the bright side, anyone who's ever heard him on the radio will know he's as thick as they come. He cannot possibly have interviewed well.

:unsure:

I can't handle this.

I'm going through more ups and downs than a junkie. 

Yesterday was all good with the chat of Aitken but todays double of Locke and Lennon has given me the mad sweats.  What happened to "high quality"?

As Paco says, here's hoping Locke came across like a blabbering imbecile.

Better not be Locke.

Think he comes across as absolute arse, one of them who thinks he can talk a good game but his teams are absolutely hopeless.

Plus when you look at what he's done at killie and the players he brought in, nearly everyone he signed for them are nowhere near the first team.

Will be a dreadful appointment of true, would rather us take a punt on Darren Young or something if they are going to give it to Locke.

The likes of Danny Lennon, Barry Smith and Iain Murray have had failures, but also successes. None of them are particularly desirable... but Gary Locke? Goodness me. An absolute shambles in his only two jobs in management.

On the bright side, anyone who's ever heard him on the radio will know he's as thick as they come. He cannot possibly have interviewed well.

:unsure:

This.

Although the fact that they even thought Locke merited an interview is disconcerting.

Edited by Martin Nelson

I'll fucking greet if we appoint Locke. A massive, massive backwards step if it is indeed him. I've got faith in the board to do the right thing here, and he's definitely not the right thing. Don't let me down, Eric!

Some grim reading here. Whoever gets announced surely we should get right behind them and the team. Whoever it is he's inheriting a half decent side, add a couple of strikers if we can, a solid left back, hopefully longridge and both Craig and Bobby Barr and we are still in a decent enough position.

10 quid on Dale Carrick (to return to Rovers) from me.

Ooft! Thats a good shout, just realised Jamie Hamill's leaving Killie too.

GK

RB - McKay - CB - McHattie

RM - Hamill - Robinson - LM

Carrick - ST

Getting close to figuring out Raiths starting eleven next season

Seems strange Matt Elder would post about Gary Locke including his win ratio etc just before we post that our new manager will be announced tomorrow!

Will be absolutely gutted if it is Locke.....massive backwards step from the club!