The New Raith Rovers Thread

I don't really keep up to date with all things Dunfermline so have no idea what their squad is like thus far to predict where they'll finish. One things for sure I couldn't care less if they finished above or below us, can't go about concerning ourselves with other teams at the moment. We have no idea how we'll perform under Locke BUT the way I feel at the moment, and I might end up being pleasantly surprised, is next season is about staying in the league. I can see us maybe doing a QOS next season where the playoffs are a distant memory. The bar has been set with us reaching the playoffs last season and unfortunately a lot of fans will see this as priority number 1 and, inevitably, there will be a monumental shit storm that'll come out the South Stand if that objective doesn't look to be getting met. Brace yourselves to being back in the Murray era.

Yeah I don't think next season will be pretty. If we can get through the Locke era, however long it may last, without being relegated that will be the main thing.

You've lost me. Finishing seventh and losing a gazillion pounds in the process was hilarious. However, winning the league fairly comfortably, playing decent football and scoring goals while turning a small profit is impressive, surely?

Full time team,biggest budget by some distance,winning the league was more expected than impressive ,surely? Edited by Rovers_Lad

Well Id be suprised if they are. I dont think they were overly impressive last season considering they bought the title

Why the f**k would i be impressed with Dunfermline??

Oh, you're going to be fun. Most fans from both sides take the derby in good humour and try and wind each other up but you're one of those Rovers fans that utterly hates the mighty Pars, aren't you?

Only good thing about Dunfermline, is there steak brides

Interesting idea, I'll raise it at the next supporters meeting.

The only good thing about Dunfermline is I don't live there.

I don't mind the Pars too much tbh. I'm just not a fan of there supporters.

Again why the fk would I rationally commend the enemy. That's like complimenting King Edward The 2nd on his fancy cloak!!

The only good thing about Dunfermline is I don't live there.

I don't mind the Pars too much tbh. I'm just not a fan of there supporters.

Again why the fk would I rationally commend the enemy. That's like complimenting King Edward The 2nd on his fancy cloak!!

Have you introduced yourself to Granny Danger? You could have a new customer for the meals on wheels. I'm on 10% btw.

Didn't see that coming.

I appreciate how the board is going to the trouble of communicating the various testimonies of strikers he's worked with so that we all don't just look at his last job and go 'Oh f**k'.....

Edited by renton

Absolutely buzzing for our hybrid team of Dundee United and Kilmarnock cast-offs, with some Hearts 13/14 vintage sprinkled in for good measure.

All good, solid Premier League sides...