The New Raith Rovers Thread

Clark will go to the Pars but I don't think he's that great to be truthful. No surprise that The Rangers lost after he replaced Waghorn yesterday.

Doubt we could afford him. 

Are the Pars paying players what they can afford now? Clark would have been added to the wage bill on 8k a week no problem. Crawford was rumoured to be on 5k a week 10-15 years ago.

Given he's proved a dud at this level in a team filled with better players than the likes of us, Queens, Falkirk etc, I fail to see why a Premiership side would be interested in him. 

A team in League One down here signing him on reputation of the club he's played for alone is his best bet. 

I agree. Brilliant player but he won't be playing in this league next year.

Indeed, was nice to have him for the time we did.

He was on £8k a week at Rangers, wonder what he'll get paid now

He'll struggle to get anywhere near that. Obviously. If his wage demands are reasonable I'd take a punt on him.

Are the Pars paying players what they can afford now? Clark would have been added to the wage bill on 8k a week no problem. Crawford was rumoured to be on 5k a week 10-15 years ago.

Posted a trading profit, either we're actually sticking to a budget or we're very good at cooking the books.

Crawford and Brewster were both on about 5k I think. Mental.

As Grant says, we seem to have turned a profit, despite almost non-existent away supports this season. Alex Rae on Saturday's Off The Ball hinted that we were offering higher wages than St Mirren could manage. 

Has an Ian McCall led team ever been relegated before?

He left before relegation was confirmed but he was in charge of Clydebank until the January of the 99/00 season, where they finished bottom with 10 points.