The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ramiro Gonzalez was at the Stirling game on Saturday.

He no longer has the perm that the ball bounced on in that cup game against Kilmarnock, gifting Killie their first goal after we'd been tanning them.

:(

Please no more goalkeeping errors on this thread... it's getting me down!

Anybody mind Rudi Pudassam...

Since we're on the subject of ex-goalkeepers I was walking along victoria road in the town to get my sunday morning rolls a couple of weekends ago and I passed david berthelot out walking with his kid in a buggy. Not sure if he still stays in kdy or if he was just back visiting.

Since we're on the subject of ex-goalkeepers I was walking along victoria road in the town to get my sunday morning rolls a couple of weekends ago and I passed david berthelot out walking with his kid in a buggy. Not sure if he still stays in kdy or if he was just back visiting.

It's good that he's starting to finally get some exercise.

Edited by lzreid

I liked Chris Fahey tbh, but all that good work in that season went to shit after those identical blunders really fucked it for me. My mates and i were a bit drunk and at half time we were wondering if he had taken a bung to throw the game, nonsense for sure, but how he made those shocking decisions in the first place made us wonder. Another ex keeper that got on my tits was Ally Brown, it was at home against Brechin or any game to be honest. But that particular match, in which a bread and butter gather was all that was required and then he let it go past him, the ball hits off 2 goal posts and in. Then had the hard neck to feign injury, i lost my voice for 2 days after the abuse he got that day.

he remained in kirkcaldy after he and rovers parted company !

away from keepers for a min tho can i ask something ? heard today that if dundee either come out or stay in administration (the guy who said couldnt be clear) the points any team against them would not count towards the season total ! thus meaning we would stretch our lead over scumfermline !!!

i cant find anything online regarding the subject but that would open a very intersting can of worms !

away from keepers for a min tho can i ask something ? heard today that if dundee either come out or stay in administration (the guy who said couldnt be clear) the points any team against them would not count towards the season total ! thus meaning we would stretch our lead over scumfermline !!!

i cant find anything online regarding the subject but that would open a very intersting can of worms !

If they go bust and close their doors their results will probably be annulled. That’s unlikely though.

It's in the Daily Record. We'd be 9 clear of the Pars but them having 3 games in hand. 10 clear of Falkirk but they will have 4 games in hand.

It's in the Daily Record. We'd be 9 clear of the Pars but them having 3 games in hand. 10 clear of Falkirk but they will have 4 games in hand.

cant see how that would work considering weve only played them once ! where would the games in hand come from ??? is it if they go bust or come out of administration ?

cant see how that would work considering weve only played them once ! where would the games in hand come from ??? is it if they go bust or come out of administration ?

DUNFERMLINE'S title hopes will take a hammering if Dundee's bid to escape administration is kicked into touch.

The Pars are currently five points adrift of First Division leaders Raith but that gap will widen to nine if the Dens Park club goes into liquidation.

Jim McIntyre's troops are unbeaten in three games against Dee this term, winning once and drawing twice.

But those results will not stand if the Dark Blues fold and Raith will stretch their lead at the summit.

David Thomson of the SFL said: "Results of a club that folds during a season must be declared void."

Copied From Daily Record Site

It wont happen anyway so dunno why we thinking about it..... Plus id rather win league by beating them at EEP not this :-)

I have a photo of big Dave with a beaming raith_94 taken at a Sponsor's Day a few years back. :D

Without wishing to knock my hometown, what the hell is he still doing in KDY? Anyone know whom he is playing for? Or has he given up the football lark?

DUNFERMLINE'S title hopes will take a hammering if Dundee's bid to escape administration is kicked into touch.

The Pars are currently five points adrift of First Division leaders Raith but that gap will widen to nine if the Dens Park club goes into liquidation.

Jim McIntyre's troops are unbeaten in three games against Dee this term, winning once and drawing twice.

But those results will not stand if the Dark Blues fold and Raith will stretch their lead at the summit.

David Thomson of the SFL said: "Results of a club that folds during a season must be declared void."

Copied From Daily Record Site

It wont happen anyway so dunno why we thinking about it..... Plus id rather win league by beating them at EEP not this :-)

probably wont happen but could you imagine the noise from the dark side of fife ? we would hear it aw the way along the A92 lol