The New Raith Rovers Thread

No probs.  Was told that off Lewis mum (also LV) when I asked how he got on. 

I could be wrong then, I actually had to look up photos of Farid just to remind me what he looked like :lol: ... He's been injured for that long.. It didn't look like him for, what I can remember anyway..

Farid would be a cracking signing if he stayed fit but there's more chance of becoming a multi millionaire by the weekend than afraid being fit for at least 6 months of the season so for those odds, I hope we stay clear of him.

There are far too many players on the books at the minute that are just coming off the back of a season on the sidelines injured. We're also looking likely to be bringing in David Templeton as well so there's another one to add to the list. Hopefully fared moves on if he is indeed on trial with us at the minute :lol:

1 hour ago, Martin Nelson said:

Anyone know who the guy with the beard that was taking the half time warm up is?

I reckon it might be Craig Easton. What do you think Niall? :P

18 minutes ago, Geordie_Munrover said:

Nothing in today's FFP that would suggest we are close to signing any strikers.....

Aye, looks like the number 18 and 16 at least will get a run out against Arbroath - or maybe after another training session or two Locke will make his mind up. At this point I'm so bored I'd take Gary Glen back....

Any one any idea why Johnston was missing on Tuesday night? Like the look of him, he could be a decent Connolly replacement.

Edited by renton

Time to get the rumours started after speaking to a mate of mine at the Partick game. Allegedly he, my friend, spoke to Eric who advised that assuming Rangers can get a striker signed that Hardie will be coming back to us on loan. Allegedly Rangers very much against sending him to Dundee United due to their little tiff and that they'd be happy to have him come back here. Make of that what you will.