The New Raith Rovers Thread

Are there actually any players at Ayr or Raith that want a league winners medal?

No doubt Deadeye Dick will ensure you lot are still in with a decent shout.

2/7 Ayr for the league, I wouldn't bet that with Bobby Barr' cash tonight.

Edited by ayrmad

I should be mocking your lot here but I cant be arsed. Funny old game football. I fucking hate it at times. Comes with the territory I guess.
You have the highs (occasionally) and you have the lows (often)
An example would be... you're on a bad run and we've put a wee run together. Wont last. Still expecting to get  pumped at San Starko come Sunday. Some things never change.
Who gives a f**k. 
#TheHorseIsDeed

If we win on Sunday, there better be at least 3 horse pics on this and the match thread, one for each goal!!![emoji6]
IMG_3206.jpg

On 3/11/2018 at 12:44, baillieinleeds said:

I was called out for my negativity and again called out when other fans on this sight said I was talking rubbish. We have no fight when it comes to a big game like yesterday. We have regressed so much this season, albeit top of the league (for now) we haven’t been convincing at all since the first quarter. I had an awful feeling we’ll get pumped. It kinda looks like 3-0 flattered us. We have nothing going forward. And Bene, McHattie and Barr should be nowhere near this team. No leadership whatsoever. Waits for the hand wringers

At Dunfermline Geggan really loved the bigger games, used to thrive in Fife derbies and really tries to get everyone going, looking at that Ayr team they have the likes of him, Boyle, Adams and Bell who I'd look at as being leaders within the team, having guys like Higgins in the dressing room can't hurt either. 

When I look at the Raith team I don't see nearly as many big game players, a few of them utterly shat the bed against bloody Brechin who have went on to win 0 games in the championship... 

The same players who shat it against Brechin also had us something like 18 points clear in 4th the season before.

It cannot be underestimated how much bad coaching and some horrendous attitudes have cost us in the past 18 months.

14 minutes ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

Unfortunately there are a few more games to go.

Wait until the end of April and we'll see who has won the league.

The picture is nothing to do with winning the league. It's a picture of a WINNER though.

Thing is smiths remit is to get promotion but I would pull the plug now no confidence in Smith anymore but it simply won' happen. Our board will do nothing until it' to late as per usual. 

The reality might be we can’t afford to go up, I know that might be a bit silly. But you never know. If we don’t go up via the play offs which is a distinct possibility then we should be looking a hybrid of full time and part time. We should as a club be able to cherry pick the best part timers. But our stock is quite low at the moment with our free fall attitude.