The New Raith Rovers Thread

Matthews really needs to step it up this season, I’ve always been a fan, and it’s tough because he’s being forced to play right midfield, but last season he didn’t have a good game at all - in the league anyway.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

We shouldn’t be looking at Wedderburn now.

We have Matthews and Gillespie as CDM’s. We don’t need a third for that job.

I think Wedderburn does offer something a bit different from the other two in terms of sheer physicality which would be useful at dead balls if nothing else. He can play further back if needed. 

I hear Nathan Flanagan was training with us. Got offered a contract today and when he heard the wages on offer got his stuff and duly fucked off.

McHattie’s in the frame for a game and Vaughan is injured and could be out for weeks/ months.

Happy Days.

Sounds very Raith Rovers. Ah well at least we can rule out someone coming in for Vaughan if he’s crocked at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Sounds very Raith Rovers. Ah well at least we can rule out someone coming in for Vaughan if he’s crocked at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

I hadn't seen Vaughan this week and was starting to fear the worst, that 100% about Flanagan? Maybe offered him less to get Wedderburn?

15 minutes ago, Typicalrovers said:

I hear Nathan Flanagan was training with us. Got offered a contract today and when he heard the wages on offer got his stuff and duly fucked off.

McHattie’s in the frame for a game and Vaughan is injured and could be out for weeks/ months.

Happy Days.

Sounds about right.

Assume Flanagan doesn't care too much about staying full time then....

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

If we can't produce players who are at least on par with Mchattie from our own youth system then there's no fucking point. 

We can produce players on a par with Mchattie from the stand.