The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 09/07/2018 at 18:00, Specky Ginger said:

Maybe Claims Direct will pay for an advertising board. Or better still, sponsor the stadium. 

The young lad that was on the bench is 17 apparently played for a team called Pitreavie Pumas or similar definitely not ready to be a back up keeper. Surely we will sign a keeper. The squad is crap as it is no need to make it worse with some untried keeper who may never make it.

22 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Smith is quoted in the FFP as saying the squad is complete....

When the opposition find out that the keeper on the bench is a 17 year old you can be sure that Thomson will be in for some rough treatment. 

Only a matter of time before he's injured.

1 hour ago, Beachbum said:

When the opposition find out that the keeper on the bench is a 17 year old you can be sure that Thomson will be in for some rough treatment. 

Only a matter of time before he's injured.

Why did I read that did I immediately think of Brian Potter ?

Ha! Nothing quite so sinister, mere speculation on my part as Cardle's apparently a near neighbour of a guy at my work and I know he stays in Dulloch Park.
Have to admit though it looks I am stalking that new Fans Dir at SP, I've been following him around and about into pubs for 20 years now!
Edited to add maybe he's stalking me [emoji38]
Work at amazon? Think we know the same guy maybe?

7 hours ago, grumswall said:
10 hours ago, Scottydog said:
Ha! Nothing quite so sinister, mere speculation on my part as Cardle's apparently a near neighbour of a guy at my work and I know he stays in Dulloch Park.
Have to admit though it looks I am stalking that new Fans Dir at SP, I've been following him around and about into pubs for 20 years now!
Edited to add maybe he's stalking me emoji38.png

Work at amazon? Think we know the same guy maybe?

Nah, Dulloch Park Daz is a Parsy Sparky hoor offshore giving me pelters for supporting a wee team.

Get beat against Hearts Inverness and probably Cove the way things are going then mega pressure on Barry for first home game of the season ... Kinda hope it happens as I have no faith in him and can’t see us going up with Barry in charge. 

Raith look very defensive this season, watching the game v Hearts. Where are the attack minded players? If you plan on pissing the league you need much more attacking options. Big Nat is a holding midfielder who offers nothing going forward
They're all injured. Do keep up.