The New Raith Rovers Thread

By the way I’m not on here to cause trouble, I’ve also read on fantalk that he’s got until October to get it sorted. He should’ve been launched at the end of the season. That run in was awful. The reality is we have no money to compete at this level. Someone also said that we may have loans players available. What self respecting loan player would come to us and sit on the bench like he did with Hendry

Speaking of Hendry. I heard a few weeks ago that we were trying to get Hendry back for this season and Celtic told us no for that exact reason. They weren’t happy that it took Smith until April to give him decent game time

Speaking of Hendry. I heard a few weeks ago that we were trying to get Hendry back for this season and Celtic told us no for that exact reason. They weren’t happy that it took Smith until April to give him decent game time

I don’t blame them to be honest. Hendry came to gain experience, but the buffoon relies on his tried and trusted failures

Re Smith, I’ve been in close proximity to him during games and all he does is shout gibberish and swear, he offers nothing in terms of encouragement to the players. He’s like a lobotomised Frank Connor and he will be gone by the time Santa stuffs his fat arse doon the chimney.

We should have been bold and gone all out for McKinnon as soon as he became available, either that or someone should have given McGlynn a buzz, at least he’d generate a degree of organisation and commitment.

Then we end up in the loan market, tied to players we have to play irrespective of performance

I never thought I’d say this, but I’d take Grant Murray back. Ok ok I’ve had a fair amount of wine.

ETA, herein lies BFS ineptitude to strengthen key areas

Re Smith, I’ve been in close proximity to him during games and all he does is shout gibberish and swear, he offers nothing in terms of encouragement to the players. He’s like a lobotomised Frank Connor and he will be gone by the time Santa stuffs his fat arse doon the chimney.

We should have been bold and gone all out for McKinnon as soon as he became available, either that or someone should have given McGlynn a buzz, at least he’d generate a degree of organisation and commitment.
Mcglynn?? Not a chance. He's got a cushy scouting job with celtic.

43 minutes ago, JinglinGeordie said:

“WHY SIM NO SPEND £700K ON STRIKER INSTED OF PITCH?” said Frank conner as he drooled on his keyboard.

Who said anything about spending 700k on a striker you absolute bellend? We we lay out a fortune on a pitch when we can't even put a proper squad together.