The New Raith Rovers Thread

I’ve sent a pm to Grumswall as I’m not to bright with pnb. I can do stuff easily on Facebook. But this bloody alludes me lol

You did get it right Iv not been on to see it till now though so glad you figured it out[emoji23] [emoji23]

Well Martin revealed himself to be Eric Drysdale in a pm to me last night. I thought I was an idiot. But oh dear.

I thought I could trust you!

Just to let you know, they've apparently taken the word gullible out of the dictionary too...

If you know how to do it, you should maybe go and check.

I thought I could trust you!

Just to let you know, they've apparently taken the word gullible out of the dictionary too...

If you know how to do it, you should maybe go and check.

It’s when you called me an influential poster I had to lol.

13 hours ago, sonicsco said:

A generator will cost more than paying for power, currently the club is paying the cheapest for electricity out all the football clubs in Scotland I know this for a fact.

download (1).jpg

Anyone heard anything regarding thomsons condition after being taken off yesterday? Mcguff being involved in any way shape or form after that mistake would be ridiculous. I get he's what 16? But if you can't hold onto a ball in that situation you won't make it professionally.

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

Anyone heard anything regarding thomsons condition after being taken off yesterday? Mcguff being involved in any way shape or form after that mistake would be ridiculous. I get he's what 16? But if you can't hold onto a ball in that situation you won't make it professionally.

Didn’t seem to hinder Graeme Smith having a long career