The New Raith Rovers Thread

To be honest, I think Weir has been largely ineffective so far too. He'll escape the flack because he works hard though.

He's also likely to escape it a bit because no-one really expects him to score anyway.

And cause he's the Rovers fans' pet, and no one is allowed to give him abuse.

I simply used you as a quote cause you were the first I saw who had a wee dig at him. At least Tadé is getting into the positions to score goals, Weir isn't even doing that.

How am I "having a wee dig" when all I said was "apparently", and how is my suggestion that maybe he's better on the wing having a go at the guy?

Don't make me look like one of the people that just picks on and abuses someone constantly, when clearly that person is already reserved for Davidson. :P

From what I've seen of Tade on the videos he looks good but lacks a lot of composure when it comes to shooting. I'm sure with time he'll get better.

I don't know what Weir is doing as I haven't seen him. By all accounts he's a bit sluggish at the moment, but we saw what he could do at the end of last season, so understandably we're giving him a chance, while we already know he's very unlikely to score a barrow load in the 1st Division.

Also. Williamson has scored again :lol: . Another penalty.

And cause he's the Rovers fans' pet, and no one is allowed to give him abuse.

Davidson got by with that for a few years. The "pet" status switches about eventually. I am hopefull that Weir will find some form, though.

We're a fucking one man team :lol:

It's honesty not. On FanTalk, as soon as anyone slated Weir when he was playing pish last year the old "tries hard" line was pulled out. You can go and check if you like.

Yeah I can vouch for that, everyone has bad games but when Weir has one and its mentioned on fantalk they get slated, it really grinds my gears.

It's honesty not. On FanTalk, as soon as anyone slated Weir when he was playing pish last year the old "tries hard" line was pulled out. You can go and check if you like.

Just because someone said that on Fan Talk, does not mean that everyone is the same though. I was fustrated at Weir around Christmas time and thought he should have been released at the end of the season. However, when the run in came along, he was just superb and I had to swallow all those words I'd said.

Guest Angel Eyes

28 pages for a Raith Rovers thread i've seen it all now :lol:

I got bored half way down the first page

Kircaldy is one town i won't be visiting this season, a horrible ugly place :yucky

Guest Dunc?

Kircaldy is one town i won't be visiting this season, a horrible ugly place :yucky

Thank you for that lovely contribution.

xxx

and in Inverness the sun always shines....

Tit.

Also about today's game. Good effort, 2-2 against Hamilton is not bad, we are showing we can compete with better teams even although they are friendlies.

Edited by Wardy